5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gift Idea
I bought this for my son who was going off to University - I filled it full of pictures of his family and our pets etc and told him to open it once we had dropped him off in his accomodation - He txt me later that same day to say how much he loved it.
Published on 8 Oct. 2012 by Sue

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit flimsy
Bought these for hubby and I. Look nice but wood is a bit flimsy and dents easily. The perpex scratches easily too. They do the job but I would have been a bit miffed if I'd bought one as a present. Was going to get them for the grandparents and put pics of kiddies in it but won't bother now!
Published 21 months ago by GM

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gift Idea, 8 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Lap Tray - Personalise with Photographs or pictures (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars not quite five stars, 9 Oct. 2013
love the idea, and was pleased with the tray. there is only one thing that stopped me from giving five stars, that was, the perspex marked (like tiny cracks) when putting warm plates on it, this stops you from seeing the photos clearly.

4.0 out of 5 stars laptrays, 10 Dec. 2011
These picture laptrays are great because I can put personal photos in them for the family. An ideal Christmas present which is both useful and personal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit flimsy, 17 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit of fun, 18 Sept. 2013
Made a great gift. The children really enjoyed cutting out photos to put in it to give to their mum.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Present, 29 Dec. 2012
It is really a photo frame with a cushion attached, but as I bought it for the ability to personalise it, and I read all the reviews beforehand, it is as expected.
On a practical side - if the piece of clear perspex gets damaged or scratched in use, as its very modular you can easily replace it as with a picture frame. Although the perspex is less fragile/safer/more practical than glass, I'm not sure how heat/wear and tear resistant it will be.
As another reviewer pointed out the metal clipframe fittings are a little bit fiddly - I wouldn't want to change the pictures too frequently. I also took their advice of adding a black background, I used matt black card.
I do think someone has hit on a good idea with this and yes there's room for improvement but I'm quite happy with it for the price and it makes a fun present.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice item, 16 Nov. 2013
The tray came very well packed. Nice looking with wooden effect edge round it. Good size spaces for putting in the photos. All in all a very good value item. Makes a lovely personal gift if you put in the photos yourself. Delivery time was reasonable. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!!, 11 Oct. 2012
The product itself is well made. The glass is a reasonable thickness and the bean bag part of the tray is good quality, although I DO feel that cream is not the most practical choice of colour - but, hey, that is just my personal opinion and doesn't detract from the quality of the material it's made with.
It's pretty straight forward unzipping the bean bag to add your photographs, so I can't imagine anyone would have problems with it.
I bought this for my Dads 80th birthday and filled it with pictures of myself and my children, both grown up and when they were young, and he was thrilled with it.
It's practical, useful, and an all round lovely way to share photo's with your loved ones. I thoroughly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and original idea, 20 Sept. 2014
This was easy to personalised and made a lovely birthday present. The only problem was photo spaces were not standard sizing but easily overcome.
An original present and would recommend.
The overall Quality was good and it is well padded for using as a lap tray. The padding was sufficient, consisting of small polystyrene balls held within a a sealed bag allowing easy removal via the zipped compartment to allow photos to be added - arrived quickly

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Christmas pressies for grandparents !, 27 Nov. 2012
Bought these as a different idea for christmas to incorporate the annual photos and a usefull gift. They are strong and sturdy, the pocket opens out to remove the bean bag making access to the template for the photos easy. Sizes for pics are a bit different but used a photo programme to size them and our own printer so very happy with results. Also the pics can be changed if required later. Takes a bit of effort but worth it so yes i would recommend.