5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD.
From the beggining to the final is a perfect album, that track-by-track brings you a perfect combination of what The Saturdays are and the new type of music they want to try (with success)
Published 10 months ago by Sergio

3.0 out of 5 stars The Saturdays - On Your Radar
The music career of The Saturdays is frustratingly unsatisfactory. Their debut, "Chasing Lights" held such promise; filled with actually brilliant tracks like `Work', `Up', `Why Me, Why Now' and `Issues' - but from there, their music dwindled into the mildly-acceptable - their follow-up `Wordshaker' was pretty much below par, aside from `Ego' which is surely their best...
Published on 21 Nov 2011 by N. Wilson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy customer, 16 Jan 2012
This review is from: On Your Radar (Audio CD)
Very happy with my purchase it was a xmas gift and was very much liked. Songs are all catchy tunes.

4.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: On Your Radar (MP3 Download)
This was a good purchase and it was sent to me quickly and efficiently. very glad i bought this item

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply fantastic album, 8 Jan 2012
This review is from: On Your Radar (Audio CD)
I am not a very big fan of the Saturdays. I did like some of their singles from Chasing Lights, and the first single from this album, Notorious, but I wasn't crazy about them. That was until I heard the brilliant song, All Fired Up on TV, and bought this entire album on the strength of that song, and I was not disapointed. All Fired Up is still the best track on the album, but the others are far from bad and there are no awful tracks.

All Fired Up - As mentioned earlier, this song is brilliant and fantastically catchy. 10/10

Notorious - 9/10

Faster - 8/10

My Heart Takes Over - Quite good but gets pretty annoying after a while. 7/10

Get Ready, Get Set - 8/10

The Way You Watch Me - There is something about this track which makes it sound out of place on this album. It's not a bad song though. 7/10

For Myself - Generic dance song. Not a standout track. 6/10

Do What You Want With Me - 10/10

Promise Me - 9/10

Wish I Didn't Know - 7/10

White Lies - 9/10

Last Call - 7/10

I Say Ok - 8/10

Move On U - 7/10

My only real complaint is that some of the tracks are very similar. I think maybe some tracks have samples of other tracks on the album and it seems lazy. But still, this is a great album and all the tracks are very catchy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as strong as their previous material, 7 Jan 2012
This review is from: On Your Radar (Audio CD)
I've read a lot of mixed reviews about this album and only recently got the album to judge for myself. The album kicks off with "All fired up", a catchy pop song which easly fits in with some of their earlier hits. The second track is "notorious", which ironically was their first single and divided many fans on whether it was a good choice. At first, I didnt like the song but its a grower like some of the other tracks on the album. The third track is "My heart takes over", which isnt their best work to date and shouldnt have been a single in my opinion. This song also failed to make the top10 and is their first single to fall victim to this fate.

Overall, this is a good pop album. There are far more good songs on the album than bad and the strongest of these include "get ready, get set", "faster", "I say ok" and "white lies" which are generally the more upbeat tracks from the album. The weaker cuts are "promise me", "my heart takes over" and "the way you watch me", which incidently the later is supposed to be the next single and is by far, the worst song on the album. I really hope they don't release this song as it will fail miserably and won't help the album at all. I think the downfall of this album has been the wrong single choices (apart from All fired up) which can happen unfortunately but while this album doesn't reach the dizzy heights of "wordshaker" or their debut album, it's still worth a good listen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Album of the year, 30 Dec 2011
This review is from: On Your Radar (Audio CD)
I really don't understand why the Saturdays albums don't do as well as they should as they're all excellent and full of very catchy pop songs. Their albums are far better than girl's aloud's ever were which tended to be made up a a few good tracks which were always released as singles and a load of duff fillers.
This is so not the case with the Saturdays albums. All the tracks sound like good singles to me and to be honest on this latest album I think the first 2 singles are actually the weakest tracks. On Your Radar is an amazing pop album that should be a number one seller. If I had to pick a favourite song I'd go with white lies which has to be turned up and I love playing loud driving in the car. My album of 2011.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good album as usual !, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: On Your Radar (Audio CD)
I really like this album it follows on nicely from the last & will be graet to dance to !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars omg, 28 Dec 2011
Mrs. L. A. Howley (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: On Your Radar (Audio CD)
love this cd the music is varied and makes you feel like dancing. again service was great well in time for christmas and packaged well.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sarurdays CD, 13 Dec 2011
This review is from: On Your Radar (Audio CD)
The product was eaisy to find on Amazon which is a good thing and it came very quickly. I could not belive what a really good price it was. I know my Cousin will enjoy the CD as she has heard some of the songs.

3.0 out of 5 stars below their level. Unfortunately., 29 Nov 2011
Carson Smith (San Francisco, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: On Your Radar (Audio CD)
Have you ever had a feeling when you listen to a music album and catch yourself on thought that you actually do not like that much any song here, but nevertheless, you still want to listen to this CD again & again. Because something (you can't explain what exactly) has got your attention. I have had this feeling some times and after 2 or 3 listens such albums started to grow for me and in the end became hits (not because I liked them so much, but because everybody seemed to love them). Unfortunately "On Your Radar" is not that case. In my opinion, if you already heard and love "Notorious", "All Fired Up" and "Heart Takes Over", don't waste your time and money on buying this CD. You'll be very dissapointed. If you don't like the songs, I've metioned above, than do not buy this album either, cos these tracks are absolute highligts of the CD and you won't find anything interesting, innovative or simply catchy here, even if you give "On Your Radar" a second or third or forth chance. The rest 11 songs are so boring and forgettable, lacking any originality, that I've deleted 'On Your Radar" from my iPod the next day after downloading it. So sad. I am a huge fan of girls since their first single, had great expectations about forthcoming album, because even b-sides from "Notorious", "All Fired Up" and "Heart Takes Over" were amazing. But now, when CD is released, it turned out to be a compilation of faded electro dance filler tracks with no catchy melodies, looking absolutely the same with that monotonous bit, that already has become a cliche cos everybody's using it now. Therefore I'm not surprised "On Your Radar" is not doing well on charts. It is their weakest CD to date. The best tracks are "Faster", "Get Ready, Get Set", "Last Call", "Move On U".
P.S.: Somebody pleeeeze muffle Vanessa! She's so overloud all the time. Does she know how irritating it is?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

On Your Radar
On Your Radar by The Saturdays (Audio CD - 2011)