5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Published 17 months ago by devon50

2.0 out of 5 stars White tutu dress
This beautiful little tutu dress is gorgeous no doubt about it. The size is to fit 4-6yrs. My daughter is three and she is not fat or tall but it does not fit her. If the size was correct I would have been very happy with it.
Published 17 months ago by mrs lover lover

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 7 Feb 2013
This really is a beautiful tutu dress. My little girl loves it. It is very good quality and very good value for money. I would highly recommend this dress and seller. I would advise you buy a larger size as like a lot of ballet clothes it is a small fitting. My little girl is 4 years old and i brought age 6-7 years which fits her perfectly. The 4-6 years would have been far too small. She is slightly taller than average and of normal build.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 19 May 2012
A very nice outfit which ca be used for ballet class or just for fun. The price was very good as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous ballet dress, 17 July 2013
This is an absolutely stunning dress which my daughter loves. Excellent quality and really looks the part. I knew what size to buy as my daughter already had the size below but in a different style. I would say they are definitely small fitting as this fits my little girl who is a slim 5 year old. So always go a size up if buying capezio. Don't hesitate to buy this, you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 3 May 2013
Lovely product, my daughter loves it and a few mums at ballet were asking where it came from.

However my daughter is not even 4, average height and build and it fits perfectly. It would be far too small for age 6-7.

Quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 5 April 2013
I read all reviews and ordered the 6-7 year old size for my nearly 4 yr old daughter, which I'm glad I did. It is slightly loose around the chest but that is fine. It arrived today, really quickly. It is absolutely beautiful, the tutu is sparkly and has a beautiful bow at the back. My daughter has worn it on and off all day and only took it off to eat. She has only just started ballet lessons and she absolutely loves the tutu, so do I. Would thoroughly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tutu dress, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Capezio Childrens N9814C Camisole Tutu Dance Dress (Apparel)
We bought this for our 4year old, beautiful dress, delivered before time, lovely colour. The only problem was that it was a little snug not much room foe movement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality, 14 Sep 2012
Lovley and thick quality with perfect fitting om my two 5 & 6 year old daughters even though one is a thin in bones and the other one mor substacial, they are so stretchy theat they fit them both. Got it extremly quick delivered, ordered on monday and recived on friday to Sweden!

2.0 out of 5 stars White tutu dress, 31 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Small fitting, 3 Jun 2014
Ordered for my 7 year old daughter who is tall and slim, it was very small. Have returned and bought a bigger size. She loves it..

5.0 out of 5 stars New Dance Costume, 10 May 2014
My daughter needed a new costume for ballet class I liked the look of this and after reading reviews I purchased a larger size...she is big for her age (6). Im glad I did, it fits lovely after I tied the strings up slightly. She will get plenty of wear from this dress. It came well before the estimated delivery time and we have had lots of compliments.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›