on 7 February 2013
This really is a beautiful tutu dress. My little girl loves it. It is very good quality and very good value for money. I would highly recommend this dress and seller. I would advise you buy a larger size as like a lot of ballet clothes it is a small fitting. My little girl is 4 years old and i brought age 6-7 years which fits her perfectly. The 4-6 years would have been far too small. She is slightly taller than average and of normal build.
on 17 July 2013
This is an absolutely stunning dress which my daughter loves. Excellent quality and really looks the part. I knew what size to buy as my daughter already had the size below but in a different style. I would say they are definitely small fitting as this fits my little girl who is a slim 5 year old. So always go a size up if buying capezio. Don't hesitate to buy this, you won't be disappointed!
on 19 May 2012
A very nice outfit which ca be used for ballet class or just for fun. The price was very good as well.
on 3 May 2013
Lovely product, my daughter loves it and a few mums at ballet were asking where it came from.

However my daughter is not even 4, average height and build and it fits perfectly. It would be far too small for age 6-7.

Quick delivery
on 9 April 2013
We bought this for our 4year old, beautiful dress, delivered before time, lovely colour. The only problem was that it was a little snug not much room foe movement.
on 31 January 2013
This beautiful little tutu dress is gorgeous no doubt about it. The size is to fit 4-6yrs. My daughter is three and she is not fat or tall but it does not fit her. If the size was correct I would have been very happy with it.
on 5 December 2014
Ordered this for my very tall daughter (nearly 10) and it fits her very well - size was as expected in that I already knew from previous reviews that I should order the next size up, so I ordered a 12-14. Anyone else ordering should follow that guideline.

This is perfect in that the front is fully lined, so not see-through as cheaper items might be. Excellent quality. Lovely sparkly tutu. Very pleased. Very fast delivery.
on 16 April 2015
I bought this for my 3 year old who is not a big 3 year old. After reading all the reviews I took people advise and bought size 6-7. So glad I did as it just fit. The only thing that was big was the straps over her arms so I had to take that in slightly. On a positive note what a lovely dress and especially for the price. Everyone commented on how nice it was when she was in her dance lesson.
on 26 September 2013
I bought this dress to my 5 years old ,,,but the size is 8 - 10 ,,, it is best ever quality I had ,,, this is the 5th dress I have bought to my daughter ,,, but I never been happy as this time ,, it is brilliant simple is that ! ,,,, just note the size you normally buy to your ones add not less than 3 times to fit on her,,, delivery was better than I expected ,,, many thanks Amazon
on 5 April 2013
I read all reviews and ordered the 6-7 year old size for my nearly 4 yr old daughter, which I'm glad I did. It is slightly loose around the chest but that is fine. It arrived today, really quickly. It is absolutely beautiful, the tutu is sparkly and has a beautiful bow at the back. My daughter has worn it on and off all day and only took it off to eat. She has only just started ballet lessons and she absolutely loves the tutu, so do I. Would thoroughly recommend.