Format: Personal Computers|Change

on 13 May 2012
I was not aware that 'frustration free' packaging meant that the card came unsealed in a used looking plastic box. However it has worked perfectly so my fears were not realised.

Very good performing card, can take 1080p video with stereo sound no problem.
on 6 November 2011
I have bough several SD card over the years with all performing well. However, one test I apply to everything these days, is "live with it"
Some cards although performed well technically, not all were robust enough to stand up to everyday living with it. I found that the plastic case for a few cards became loose or just fell apart.

I've had the Samsung for about 13 months with regular use and taken them out to transfer data. So far they've performed well and lived up to the "living with it test"
on 19 August 2012
I use one of these in my Nikon D5100 DSLR and another in my Raspberry Pi.

Note that storage is measured in decimal gigabytes (1GB = 1000*1000*1000 bytes) whereas computers measure file size in binary gigabytes "gibibytes" (1GB=1024*1024*1024 bytes). Expect your computer/phone to report a size of around 7% less than 32GB... this isn't the fault of the card but rather a slight lie in how hard disks and memory cards are marketed...
on 6 May 2012
I was very happy with this product, having previously purchased a Samsung 16GB SDHC card, when I saw this 32GB at under £27, it was a bargain, plus it was a class 10, so the read write speeds were faster than the old SDHC card. It was delivered on time, with free delivery included in the price. I used it to record 1080p Full HD video, and the results were excellent.

The only reason I gave this 4 rather than 5 stars, is because of the frustration free packaging, which has it's merits, but I did not like this, since there was no way for me to tell if the product was second hand. It was only because the product was sold directly by Amazon rather than another party that gave me piece of mind that I had purchased brand new product I prefer a product to be sealed within it's original manufacturers packing, with security seals in tact. This is just a personal preference, and I hope that Amazon, can give the customers in future the option to purchase a product in it's original manufacturers packaging, where that packaging has not been tampered or opened.
on 31 March 2013
This is a great memory card, that really complements my Samsung NX1000 beautifully.
Arrived quickly too.
No worries, it saved my images fast, and also, the metal casing makes it strong
on 13 January 2013
I got this for my girlfriends new camera, and have used Samsung cards myself for three years now. These cards I find to be very stable and this large capacity version performs as well as my smaller ones.

The 32gb capacity allows over 2000 images to be stored and over an hour and a half of HD video can be captured.

The card responds quickly to what is asked of it and transfer of images and video to laptop seems to be a good speed.

I would give this card five stars but it's only a memory card and you can't get too excited about it, but I do highly reccommend Samsung SD cards.
on 15 August 2012
This card just does what you expect at a sensible price. Bought from Amazon, I suspect that the frustration-free packaging has been improved from some descriptions here and from my own recollection of a previous purchase of a similar product. Certainly mine was delivered in a padded envelope but not in a box as such, but in a normal SD card caddy. Nothing else. Surely nothing else is needed.
As others have said, it is a class10 card and great for video recorders and fast transfer of pictures from my dslr at 12 frames a second burst rate while shooting 16megapixels per frame.
on 15 March 2013
Great memmory card it ment i could do longer video's and take even more photo's wit my camer. The only problem i had was gettingit to format the first time.
on 27 February 2012
Great SD card fast and built to withstand most extremes. Fast delivery and great service. I havn't done any speed tests yet but it certainly seems quick.
on 11 September 2012
I needed a micro SD card and mistakenly bought this card, but considering the price I paid and the speed of the card I decided to keep it. I'm glad I did as it works superbly in my DSLR- allowing me to capture more shots before filling the buffer and the transfer speed is better than the card it replaced.
The card has a quality look to it and is stylish compared to other cards- it's a shame that for the most part this goes unnoticed as it hidden away inside the camera but it's still a nice touch by Samsung