5.0 out of 5 stars bought this to help my back with palates
I suffer with chronic back pain which is very disabling so doing gently exercises on this ball really helps me to mobiles my joints and give me some more core strength, recommend this ball for allsorts of gentle exercises to help you too.
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. J. A. Stock

1.0 out of 5 stars not good enough pump
the ball is okay but the pump does not work as well as it should. after three pumps, the spring is already not in the proper place. blowing it manually through the hose works better :(
Published 15 months ago by Mary Ann

1.0 out of 5 stars not good enough pump, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: 65cm (26") Yoga Ball, Gym Ball, Fitness Ball, Pilates, Core, with Free Pump in 3 Colours By Macallen TM, Blue (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars bought this to help my back with palates, 9 Dec. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 13 July 2014
Mrs. S. R. Hines (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
This was a little 'soft' when own up, and I was worried that it wouldn't take my weight, 14st of me, but it did. Lasted the whole length of my pregnancy as a birthing ball.

....likely won't be used as a gym ball....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Mar. 2014
Great buy love it! Great quality for money, a little smaller than i expected even though it tells you the size

3.0 out of 5 stars was great while it lasted, 24 Nov. 2013
did exactly what I needed it to. the only thing which has put me off it is that it wasnt as durable as I'd hoped as it popped! Admittedly the puppy was responsible but at only a couple of weeks old, I expected it to withstand more!

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't review the ball because I can't inflate it., 5 July 2013
R. Waugh (Surrey, England, UK) - See all my reviews
The ball itself seems sturdy enough, though it smells strongly of new plastic.
My problem is the rubbish pump that was included. It says something about inflating with the red valve and deflate with the blue valve, yet both valves on the pump are RED. The pump looks nothing like the picture on the box, and is so flimsy it's base broke the first time I tried to use it.
I'm going to have to wait until I can get a different pump before I can inflate the ball. I'll keep the ball, since that was what I really wanted anyway, but I'm not going to purchase anything else made by this company.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 13 Jun. 2013
Bought as birthing ball and for pregnancy yoga. Bought as stated specific size but comes up significantly smaller unfortunately. Luckily I am short so can just about get away with it!

2.0 out of 5 stars It bursts easily, 14 May 2013
I used this yoga ball three times and had to pump it every time i used it but not to an extreme. Before i used it for the fourth time, i have noticed the the yoga ball was lacking too much air and that's when i noticed little barely noticeable holes around it. Not quite sure what could have caused that as i always use the ball on my brand new yoga mat in my bedroom.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to sit in the office in the last month before maternity leave., 14 Jan. 2013
Good quality/price, perfect to sit in the office, was essential for me at work the last month. Also good for the first contractions of labour before we went to the hospital.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitness ball, 30 Dec. 2011
Barbara Mills - See all my reviews
This is just what the doctor ordered. It fits the bill perfect and at a very good price especially with the free delivery. Quality is excellent and the pump works well. Would recommend this ball for all types of exercise. My daughter uses it to strengthen her leg muscles for horse rideing.