5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Display Box
Wanted to buy a storage box to house my husband's watch collection. It took me ages to select one. Very pleased with this box. Not only does it look great, the quality feels good too. The compartments are wide enough to accommodate hubby's super chunky Invicta watches. The watches look fabulous in it.
Published 23 months ago by A. Lee

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Product
Not even made of good solid wood but cheap composite wood. Very disappointed with such an overpriced product.
This will be my last time to purchase this brand.
Published 21 months ago by Koh Yong Hong

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Display Box, 6 Jan 2013
A. Lee "Alithon" (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch box., 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: Axis Cherry Lockable Glossy Wood 20 Watch Box New (Watch)
A good quality watch box. I bought this for my husband as a christmas gift. He is a watchaholic. I would recommend this box as it is beautifully made and worth the money..delivery was excellent, arrived within a few days..

4.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive box., 26 Oct 2013
Jane King (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Axis Cherry Lockable Glossy Wood 20 Watch Box New (Watch)
Bought this box as a gift for son-in-law who seems to collect watches! He loves is. I was very pleased with it too. It arrived very quickly, very securely packaged so there was no damage.
The box is very attractive, the only comment I would make about the look of the box is that it is more a satin finish rather than gloss as it is not a high shine but this is not a problem as the box is a good colour and as said, looks good.
The only odd thing about the box is the lock. It is quite flimsy and only locks the top tier. What's the point of that? Still I suppose if somebody was going to pinch the watches they would just take (or break!) the whole box!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality watch box, holds a good quantity and large watches fit easily within the compartments, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Axis Cherry Lockable Glossy Wood 20 Watch Box New (Watch)
The finish of the box is good and it is a nice colour. I would have liked the option of a lighter coloured wood (it is also available in ebony), but that isn't a major problem.

There is a very helpful Customer Review for the Ebony version of this box which confirms that large watches with a case diameter of up to 52mm will fit in this box. This reassured me in purchasing this box to store large watches and I can confirm that I found larger size watches do fit adequately in both compartments.

Whilst not a major issue for me personally, the lock is not the most secure/strongest, and for some strange reason only locks the top compartment; having a lock for both would be better.

Overall I am very pleased with this product and the fact that it stores 20 large watches adequately and stylishly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Watchbox, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Axis Cherry Lockable Glossy Wood 20 Watch Box New (Watch)
I chose this for a christmas present. Husband loved it, especially the cherry wood. Arrived on time and no damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Great !!!!, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Axis Cherry Lockable Glossy Wood 20 Watch Box New (Watch)
Quality product that makes my watches look great.
I bought for me and one for my brother as a birthday gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely gift, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Axis Cherry Lockable Glossy Wood 20 Watch Box New (Watch)
Bought as a gift for my watch loving partner. He loves it. Accomodates even his chunky watches no problem. Lovely qualityproduct, very peased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect. Would have liked the bootom drawer to lock as well as the lid., 19 May 2014
This review is from: Axis Cherry Lockable Glossy Wood 20 Watch Box New (Watch)
Nice item that beautifully displays my watch collection. I had them all in original boxes which made it difficult to chose

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal storage case, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Axis Cherry Lockable Glossy Wood 20 Watch Box New (Watch)
A lovely case, well made. The glass panel in the top allows me to keep my eco drive watches on the top layer, where they can get their light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely display case, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Axis Cherry Lockable Glossy Wood 20 Watch Box New (Watch)
I've gathered a number of watches over the years and thought it would be nice to have a display case for them instead of just throwing them in a drawer.
This is a lovely, high quality case, well worth the asking price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›