Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 7 September 2014
This albums great!
Not much else to say about it than these songs are well written and are on Par if not better than the great 'parody bands' like Tenacious D and Lonely Island.

The songs make me smile and they're well performed.
BUY NOW!
on 24 December 2012
Love this. It's ridiculous: if Tenacious D had an idiot brother, NSP would be it!!

Haven't laughed so much in ages.
on 27 August 2013
Absolute musical and comedy gold, I would pay much more for this if there was the option to.

Danny Sexbang and Ninja Bryan deserve to be much more well known, I highly recommend them!
on 30 July 2013
Really funny and catchy songs on this album, If Tenacious D and The Lonely Island had a child NSP would be that child, With Ninja Bryan tasty jams and Danny's vocals this album rocks.
on 10 June 2016
Order for my partner as a surprise, it arrived before the estimated delivery date and is a great item. We both love Ninja Sex Party and having some of their older stuff is great.
on 3 December 2015
My ears love the essence of insanity this album brings to banging