on 12 April 2012
I have bought a number of screen protectors and to be honest, I was skeptical about buying this pack, 1. because they were so cheap 2. the reviews weren't the best, 3. more expensive ones have been a real disappointment and discarded after only a few days.

In the end I bought them purely because of the price, and decided that even if each one only lasted a short while, they'd keep my screen protected for a bit longer in my bag, than ones I've previously used for 3 times the price.

I was really, really pleasantly surprised. Fit is perfect, fitting was no harder than any others and 3 weeks down the line I'm still using the first one and it and my phone are like new! And..... still no bubbles. Quality and size overall is excellent and I would definitely recommend anyone to give them a go.
on 30 March 2012
How can Kolay provide 10 of these, including ten screen wipes for £1.49? Beats me.

Anyway, they are a decent screen protector. Some reviewers have complained of them being a poor fit but I haven't found that. I thought at first they wouldn't work well because the Sensation XE's screen forms a very shallow dish shape with the edges being ever so slightly cambered and the screen protector is flat. Certainly, when you first apply a protector to the screen it only seems to adhere in the centre but when you remove the second film from the protector it begins to adhere quite well all around the screen. With a bit of encouragement I got rid of the few air bubbles bar a couple right up against the edges of the protector near the button area rather than the screen. The key thing is the centre of the screen, is well protected so I can accept a couple of bubbles near the edge on my first go. I reckon with a bit more encouragement these small bubbles will disappear. EDIT the bubbles have gone!

Importantly, there is a little notch cut out of the protector so it doesn't cover the light sensor that turns the screen off when you put the phone to your ear. My partner's Desire S wouldn't come back on after making a call - only a battery removal would sort the phone out. Turns out the screen protector was scratched right over the aforementioned sensor and was interfering with it's operation. You won't get that here.

Amazing value.
on 11 November 2011
The picture is very misleading. I have tried these and the screen protector is not the size which is implied in the image. Very poor fit, in fact they are not even close to the correct size making your top-of-the-range handset look bargain basement. Avoid!
on 17 November 2011
I ordered my screen protector for my Sensation XE nearly a month ago. i received a letter from the seller saying that they had issues with the screen protector and would be sending me one within a few weeks. As a good willl gesture..they gave me a mobile phone sock. a week later they sent me another sock as the screen protector never came.

When it finally arrived i was so disapointed as it did not even fit the phone. After looking around and ordering it from other places...I've realised that because of the curved edges the Sensation has.. no screen protector will fit perfectly.
on 25 July 2012
I had ordered a cheap screen protector when I first got my HTC but did not enjoy it at all. It was a cheap annoying thing that removed touch capability.

So looking at this I was expecting the same; I'm wrong.

It doesn't affect the touch capability and keeps my screen protected.

I managed to perfectly apply it; I have only one tiny air bubble on the edge of the screen that I can't seem to get rid of - I certainly don't mind. Took me a second go to do that, don't expect to get it good first though.

Worth the purchase and delivery was prompt.

A good buy!
on 26 May 2012
usually screen covers just don't work on this phone due to the curved edges of the screen, all the others i have tried just ended up with a bubble all the way around the edge the entire time, however these are brilliant, I've had this one on for over a week now and its still scratch free and the only bubbles are where i got a little bit of something stuck under it. they also have little cut out sections for the sensor in the screen (i think) i never had a problem with it when it was covered, but its still useful for making sure they go on the right way round!
on 11 May 2012
The delivery time was very poor considering it is £2 for postage and packaging, for a tiny plastic bag. There's no real need for this kind of charge considering it's a flat product, which needs no real protection during transit, as it's hardly fragile or weighty.
Also the product itself is poor, as it doesn't even fit the screen properly. Also the edges seem to not stick to the screen, and don't appear to be air bubbles as it is literally right on the edge of all of the protector. Definitely would not recommend them to anyone.
on 18 May 2012
This is a really good product and a perfect fit for the large screen. It has all the right dimensions(including cut out for the screen light sensor). Very easy to apply without any bubbles on the first attempt, I am still using the first one that i put on and so far it has no marks even though i keep it in pocket with keys and money - and still got loads more to replace it if does get damaged. Great service from seller and very pleased overall.HTC Sensation XE 10 Pack Screen Guard Protectors For By Kolay
on 14 March 2012
Got this this morning. Great product fits perfectly even though the phone has a angled edge. Would definitely duy this item again.
on 15 June 2012
I've tried quite a few screen guards for my new HTC sensation XE phone and was getting pretty fed up with them not fitting properly and not attaching at the sides because HTC thought it would be a good idea to have a concave screen. Genius!
Anyway, this screen is not a perfect fit but it's the best so far and you get 10 screens for the same price as 2 or 3 from other suppliers, so I've got no complaints..because I'm worth it.