5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my 2006 Fiesta perfectly.
Published 12 months ago by Conor S.

2.0 out of 5 stars good quality mats shame they did fit
not the same as the picture had to return. the driver mat had extension connectors and the mat did not fit inside the foot well as the picture shows . the description did state for a 2011 fiesta.
good quality mats shame they did fit, easy to return
Published 22 days ago by kerry wootton

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my 2006 Fiesta perfectly., 20 May 2014
This review is from: Genuine Ford Fiesta Tailor-Fit Carpet Car Mats, Black, Set of 4 (Automotive)
These mats fit the MK6 (UK) Ford Fiesta models. When I bought my car it didn't come with any mats, so after months of laziness I finally decided to have a look around for some. I believe these are genuine carpet mats from Ford in (what looks like) new sealed packaging. The driver's seat mat clips to the floor below the seat so it doesn't slide around while you are operating foot pedals. It's a five minute install at most. Screws, clips and instructions were provided in the packaging.

The mat feels of quality and I have a feeling I could have easily paid more if I had purchased these elsewhere. I purchased this item from the Amazon seller "Vospers Motor House Ltd". Ordered on Friday night, here on Tuesday morning.

So yes, these have boosted the interior look of my car and certainly makes it look clean inside (for now, hah).

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected., 12 Jun. 2013
Colour is darker than in the ad photos (which is better). Genuine Ford mats with fixings and the fit is perfect.
I would highly recommend this item and the seller is both professional and curteous. 5 stars for a reason, I can't fault anything about this transaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday pressy for my daughter., 14 April 2013
Excellent. My daughter has wanted these for her car for years .good quality arrived as told. Packaged well. Excellent price.good quality carpet on the mats,although they are blacker than picture shown,still very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiesta Car Mats, 11 Jan. 2013
First Class genuine Ford mats, great value and prompt delivery.
Mum very happy as she has top quality product to replace worn existing mats

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 18 Mar. 2014
I bought these mats for my much loved Fiesta! They are great quality and being a plain colour it doesn't matter what colour your interior/exterior are - they will match fine! (I should know as my Fiesta is bright green!). One review says about how them came rolled up and how they needed to be flattened. Yes when they arrived and I unpacked them the were rolled up but after an hour or two one the living room floor, you wouldn't have known.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick. Perfect fit., 11 Jun. 2014
These are car mats... nothing exciting so I just ordered them & carried on with my day.

What surprised me was the speed in which they were delivered.... then I opened the pack & once again, I was surprised at the quality.

They are jet black... which goes nice in my car, the fit was perfect.

Overall, for car mats, I am very happy :)

2.0 out of 5 stars good quality mats shame they did fit, 6 May 2015
good quality mats shame they did fit, easy to return

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - would definitely recommend to anyone., 14 Jan. 2014
Excellent product, arrived quickly, fits the car perfectly. As other customers have mentioned, the mats are actually black (not as grey as the picture suggests) so they match the existing carpets perfectly. Excellent value, would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ford Fiesta Car mats, 15 May 2015
Good quality, delivered flat and they fit brilliantly. The holes/fixing lugs lined up (wasn't sure they would because of the model of my car) which is great because it means the driver's side mat doesn't migrate under the pedals! Overall very happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good original parts, 12 Feb. 2015
Perfect fit, does set the interior off well, ive knocked a star off as they where alot thinner than i expected, not much thicker than the cheap £10 ones, but they are original geniune Ford, my Fiesta is a 5 Door 2004 Zetec mk6