Flavour: Chocolate|Change

on 20 May 2015
Not a massive fan of it as a shake. But I mix a scoop with 2 eggs in a morning and make pancakes. Very filling, taste great and cant definitely see improvements on weight loss.
on 19 May 2014
Great meal replacement shake, tastes great (well, as good as a protein shake can) and no nasty after taste. Have bought several times as I quite enjoy it!
on 12 July 2014
Great next day delivery on this lost 8pnd in two weeks
on 7 June 2015
Really good product! Just ordered the chocolate one for the second time, with healthy eating and having a shake instead of breakfast I lost nearly a stone in 3 weeks! Does taste pretty good bearing in mind it's a protein shake and not a milkshake from macdonalds! Would definitely recommend 😊
on 11 January 2016
This product is so satisfying, having been a yo yo dieter for all my life this meal replacement has really done the trick. It's only been a couple of days but I can feel I have lost a few pounds. The taste is very good compared to the bitter taste of some other products. I use a nutrabullet to blend and it works a treat. I really recommend it, although it's expensive I wouldn't hesitate to try.
on 1 April 2015
Tastes good and is very easy to use! Am not saying that using products like this is great for long term dieting, but if you want to have a few weeks of focussed weight loss before maybe a holiday then this does the trick!
on 22 June 2015
Definitely recommend this... Been trying to lose weight for ages and by sticking to the suggested meal plan it works... Tried slim fast but hated the taste ... This is so much better and I just keep re ordering!
on 8 October 2014
Already love this product, best price on here and tastes so much nicer than other shakes. Its perfect for trimming down and getting toned, makes dieting simple and enjoyable
on 18 May 2015
This stuff is awesome. I used it in a breakfast smoothie, and remained full till nearly lunchtime - unheard of for me! No dip in energy levels; tastes good. Would buy again
on 7 August 2014
The best protein shake on the market! Tastes great and keeps me full, I've lost weight with this product.