5.0 out of 5 stars Full of goodness
I take this with Maca powder and Spirulina in my juices or smoothies. Full of goodness and fills you up. I feel much healthier and with more energy since I have been doing so. I have also given up meat which I feel has helped too, but you don't need to go that far!
Published 14 months ago by MelanieMc

2.0 out of 5 stars Uggh
so I decided to go on yet another health kick... I trawled the internet via my good friends "pinterest" and "google" and decided the way forward was Chia Seeds.
Chia Seeds.....
Published 2 months ago by Plantpot

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of goodness, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Raw Chocolate Company Organic Chia Seeds 150 g (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 15 Jan 2014
S. Hussain (Luton, UK) - See all my reviews
I love chia seeds, they are a perfect way to get extra essential fats and protein into your diet. Great blended in drinks or made into healthy desserts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 28 Jan 2014
Miss (GLASGOW, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These seeds are high quality and the bag isn't too large so I'm not left with loads of chia seeds hanging around for months on end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy Chia Seeds, 12 Jun 2013
The chia seeds arrived in good time, and have encouraged me to make a larger order for more (albeit with another seller). This was the cheapest seller when I bought them, although if you want to save money a bulk purchase (over 500g) is probably better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chia Seeds, 27 Mar 2014
Have been meaning to try Chia Seeds for ages, because I had read of all the good things they do for you! Pack size is just right.

4.0 out of 5 stars It delivers, 8 Jun 2014
Fresh, quality chia seeds. I'd love to pay the price I pay in Canada, but it just seems like everything here is 3-4 x's the price for this type of item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 30 Mar 2014
Great and healthy for you! :) I do recommend it as where I live to buy them is much more expensive than here!

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 17 July 2014
Good quality Chia seeds. Would recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Uggh, 24 July 2014
Chia Seeds.....
I have heard that the last bite of a banana - you know that gunky disgusting end bit -has been described as the 'devils anus', well let me tell you I would rather eat that last bite every time than subject myself to another bowl of porridge with added chia seeds. Anyhow I'm back off the health kick, traumatised by the taste and texture sensation of those tiny protein powerhouses!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality & great value, 16 Aug 2014
Great for smoothies & topping for salads. Great way to get some omega-3 in your diet, can't taste them at all in smoothies or salads. Pack is great value for money for organic produce, a tsp of seeds goes a long way & this pack will last you ages. Comes in a handy zip lock pouch.

The Raw Chocolate Company Organic Chia Seeds 150 g