5.0 out of 5 stars Full of goodness
I take this with Maca powder and Spirulina in my juices or smoothies. Full of goodness and fills you up. I feel much healthier and with more energy since I have been doing so. I have also given up meat which I feel has helped too, but you don't need to go that far!
Published 19 months ago by MelanieMc

2.0 out of 5 stars Uggh
so I decided to go on yet another health kick... I trawled the internet via my good friends "pinterest" and "google" and decided the way forward was Chia Seeds.
Chia Seeds.....
I have heard that the last bite of a banana - you know that gunky disgusting end bit -has been described as the 'devils anus', well let me tell you I would rather eat that...
Published 8 months ago by Plantpot

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of goodness, 26 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Raw Chocolate Company Organic Chia Seeds 150 g (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 15 Jan. 2014
S. Hussain (Luton, UK) - See all my reviews
I love chia seeds, they are a perfect way to get extra essential fats and protein into your diet. Great blended in drinks or made into healthy desserts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 28 Jan. 2014
Miss (GLASGOW, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These seeds are high quality and the bag isn't too large so I'm not left with loads of chia seeds hanging around for months on end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy Chia Seeds, 12 Jun. 2013
The chia seeds arrived in good time, and have encouraged me to make a larger order for more (albeit with another seller). This was the cheapest seller when I bought them, although if you want to save money a bulk purchase (over 500g) is probably better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chia Seeds, 27 Mar. 2014
Have been meaning to try Chia Seeds for ages, because I had read of all the good things they do for you! Pack size is just right.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value if your trying for the first time, 14 Nov. 2014
Great value 'starter pack'. I wanted to try these, but not spend too much, and I'm glad I didn't. I'm sure its no fault of this product, but these seeds cause bloating in some people and it seems I'm one if them.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 17 July 2014
Good quality Chia seeds. Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars It delivers, 8 Jun. 2014
Fresh, quality chia seeds. I'd love to pay the price I pay in Canada, but it just seems like everything here is 3-4 x's the price for this type of item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 30 Mar. 2014
Great and healthy for you! :) I do recommend it as where I live to buy them is much more expensive than here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Breakfast, 12 Dec. 2014
First tentative steps into the world of Chia Seeds but now I love them. I have mine for breakfast, soaked overnight in coconut milk, with a few dried fruits, chopped nuts and seeds.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›