5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gift
I bought this as a gift for someone (not anyone in particular) and of course ended up using them myself. There is a small amount of oil in each bottle which is just enough for one use - whole body. I loved the selection especially the lavender oil. It is a lovely gift idea to actually give to someone rather than keep for yourself.

P.S I am about to buy one...
Published 21 months ago by C. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought it as a present and thought it will ...
I bought it as a present and thought it will be in a box as shown in the pic, but it was in a plastic transparent bag.
Published 1 month ago by silva

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gift, 6 Aug. 2013
C. Wilson "Christine" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weleda Organic Mini Body Oil Gift Set 10ml (Pack of 5) (Personal Care)

P.S I am about to buy one again as a present but am sending it straight there - gift wrapped if they do it - so I don't end up keeping it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 25 Jun. 2013
I bought this to try out new oils as I prefer them to cream moisturisers. This is a lovely little gift set an the pomegranate was to die for :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 15 Jun. 2014
I bought this to help me decide which ones to buy as full size bottles. Was disappointed that there was no citrus oil, it had the birch arnica oil instead.
Other than that, great, if a little pricey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as a great gift, 1 May 2014
Haven't used this product before so
Can't comment on it but it works as a
Good gift - my sis in law will love it I hope! Cute small bottles

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 23 Dec. 2013
These make delightful gifts. Each mini bottle contains a generous amount of oil too so can last quite a while. Somebody gave me a mini pomegranate body oil, which was so lovely I bought a large size when it finished, but it also left me with a hankering to try the the oils, which this gift pack allows. Everyone I have given this Gift Set to has loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars super oils, 24 Feb. 2013
Weleda mini body oil lgift set is fantastic. It is a super selection af oils! Lovely smells and great feel

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and relaxing, 14 Dec. 2012
I bought this for a friend's birthday and they loved it, said it was perfect for relaxing after a long day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a good gift, 26 Sept. 2014
Bought in advance as a Christmas gift. Nicely packaged and will make a good gift. Would also make a good trial pack to test some of the Weleda oils, which are lovely but pricey!

5.0 out of 5 stars I think she liked them. they smell nice and look fancy so ..., 25 Oct. 2014
I think she liked them. they smell nice and look fancy so I think I did good with my choice.

Let me know if you had the same luck as me.

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought it as a present and thought it will ..., 27 Mar. 2015

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›