5.0 out of 5 stars Israel
Quite enjoyed this book and while clearly one sided gives a good argument to that side. I've always had a soft spot for Israel and the Israelis, so, I thought I'd look a little more into the political side of them and this book is one of several I've got to read a bit more into it. Worth a read.
Published 16 days ago by kippaxtech

1.0 out of 5 stars Fundamentally flawed and inherently biased
A selective view on a topical issue of great importance. This amateurish piece of writing adds nothing new to the issue, but rather exposes a deep-rooted and logically indefensible bias. I recommend spending ones time searching for the Loch Ness monster may be more rewarding, than reading this drivel.
Published 18 months ago by Doc Khalid

5.0 out of 5 stars Israel, 17 Aug 2014
kippaxtech (northern ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stolen History: How the Palestinians and Their Allies Attack Israel's Right to Exist by Erasing Its Past (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Israel belongs to the jews, 7 July 2014
I used to think that historians and journalists and BBC newsreaders told the truth pure and simple, what a fool I was, now I know that the left and liberals in all those professions are either complete liars or bend the truth to suit their leftwing agenda, how did we let them attain so much influence, Israel belongs to the jews, read this book for the truth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 11 Dec 2013
It is about time that someone else explained the Israeli side of this land dispute. I was absolutely fed up reading about settlements that are illegal under international law which they are not as well as walls set up to prevent suicide bombers entering Israel being portrayed as a racist act. I never forgot the pictures of Arab crowds rejoicing when they heard the news of 9/11 and this book gives the Israeli side of the dispute in readable terms.

5.0 out of 5 stars A refreshing read!, 25 Aug 2013
Cr Jeffreys (UK) - See all my reviews
This was so refreshing to read! We are bombarded with so much propaganda that we can start doubting the truth. It sets out very clearly what the truth is. Israel has a history and is the rightful inheritor of the land. The "Palestinians" do not have a history, a claim to the land or a language that could be called, Palestinian. Easy to read, well researched and informative.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fundamentally flawed and inherently biased, 11 Feb 2013