5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet effective
I've been doing Pilates for the last 6 months and over that time I've been introduced to the Pilates circle, the rubber band, the body ball and just recently the foam roller. Ever since the foam roller class, I have wanted to get my own. I really enjoy the simple yet effective moves you can do on the foam roller, from balancing on it (using my core muscles) to stretching...
Published on 1 Mar. 2012 by R. Foster

3.0 out of 5 stars Great initially but not very sturdy
Roller was great initially, but after a few weeks is started going soft all over. Eventually after 6 weeks the core fell out. I am a big guy but would expect it to last longer.

Would not buy this again as a result as it is now unusable.
Published 21 months ago by Jemarah

‹ Previous | 114 15 1630 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 7 July 2012
I reviewed Foam exercise rollers before purchasing this one as i wanted to "get it right this time". I had brought a smaller one last year(not 3gfit)and it was of poorer quality and cost me more money too! I was very dissapointed with that purchase,but 100% sattisfied with this purchase!
This 3gfit foam roller was better quality than expected,a perfect size for all excercises(and i'm a tall lady too),and even has a few instuctions for use to get you started!
It arrived very quickly and was well packaged...nothing to moan about was so ever :)
You even get a free DVD of exercises sent to you for leaving a review...Bonus!....and happy to do so and recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars ITBand Roller, 7 July 2012
This review is from: ResultSport® Alpha+ High Density Foam Roller - with A3 Exercise Poster - Gym, Yoga, Pilates and Sports injury (Misc.)
Decent enough roller bit smaller than I expected but still capable of the job. Bought the product to release knots in ITband from running after a weeks worth of pain with the roller ITBand much better and not as sore.

5.0 out of 5 stars great roller, 6 July 2012
Ordered this item from Amazon as it is the same as used in my local Pilates group and it was very competitively priced. It arrived on the day it was scheduled to, and is exactly what I was hoping for. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for Stroke Rehabilitation, 4 July 2012
I would not have expected that an item such as this would have been useful for me as part of my rehabilitation following a stroke. However, as part of an intensive course of rehabilitation, my physio recommended exercises for me using a foam roller and I have seen improvements after two weeks in my arm movements. I ordered this product on my return from rehab as it was competively priced. It arrived within 48 hours which was sooner than expected and I am very pleased to see that it has many more uses and that I will be able to use it when I am fitter and able to return to my more usual exercise routines including pilates.[[ASIN:B005QQSQHC 3gFit Alpha+ Foam Roller - Blue - 15cm x 45cm (6" x 18")]

5.0 out of 5 stars Roller, 2 July 2012
Roller looks larger than I imagined and I had got this as have been suffering with a bad back so I was a little worried. When I followed the instructions, it was much easier to use than I had imagined.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good firm roller, 30 Jun. 2012
Good and firm, I'm about 80kg and it holds me just fine! A few exercises come with it which is handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great posture corrector, 28 Jun. 2012
This is a great quality foam roller and amazing value for money! Foam rollers are great for just lying along to reverse the effects of sitting at a computer all day (or driving) - feels wonderful and relaxing! Easily stashed away behind the sofa or under bed for tidy people - no excuse for not buying one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with this Pilates Roller, 28 Jun. 2012
Received this today having tried one for the first time in my Pilates Class. It's a really good piece of kit to have at home and there are so many exercises and stretching that you can do with it. The service was prompt and efficient and if I need any more equipment I would use this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3gFit Alpha+Foam Roller, 23 Jun. 2012
A great product, good value for money, fast delivery. Some massage types for certain areas included on the roller leaflet. A good size that fits in to your kit bag so that you can have a massage straight after training.

5.0 out of 5 stars Foam Roller, 22 Jun. 2012
I was very happy with the product. It's exactly what I was looking for. Very quick in receiving the product also and glad I chose 3gFit.

‹ Previous | 114 15 1630 | Next ›