5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and excellent service.
I bought four of these for my company after a colleague bought one on special offer, normally 200-250.

It is hard to be passionate about a piece of office equipment but this printer makes it easy. I love the scan to USB function, we were unable to use the wireless function as we are based on the olympic park so got not modems etc. Lightweight, cheap refills...
Published on 1 Jun 2012 by KTJ

3.0 out of 5 stars BROTHER PRINTER
Initially, it seemed like a great little printer - easy to set up and use. However, after just a very short time, we have discovered many flaws. Particularly the speed of printing and copying! We bought this based on previous experience with Brother and it's turned out to be a big disappointment. The copying is the slowest I have ever come across and the printing...
Published 21 months ago by Deb Baylis

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing printer!, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Brother MFCJ5910DW A3 Colour Inkjet Wireless Multifunction Printer (Print/Scan/Copy/Fax) (Accessory)
i love this printer sooooo much, it did the job very well!
printing speed and quality are good, scanning and copying and cool as well. operating friendly, easy set up. no technical problem so far although we printed our works and pictures in A3 pretty much, and it's all in one. Amazing printer and definitely worth for the money for such multitask printer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brother MFCJ5910DW A3 Colour Inkjet Muitifunction Printer, 24 Dec 2012
Just as l want bigger then l though it would be but great printer overall great for printer A3 photo's

4.0 out of 5 stars Big, but also big on value, 5 Dec 2012
This printer has a rather large footprint, but has loads of facilities for the money. Quiet, good print quality and reasonable speed. A3 is a bonus and duplex works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big decision., 29 Nov 2012
M. C. Pickering (Sunny Sunderland) - See all my reviews
My old H.P. printer having finally retired after 14 years great service has been replaced by this product. Early indications are very favourable and if it gives as much good service as my H.P I will be well pleased. The decision to upgrade to a machine with A3 capacity seems to be a good one. Large and efficient with lots of excellent features I am very pleased with my purchase. Also took out an extended warranty/insurance at the same time for peace of mind. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great A3 printer - does exactly what I wanted it to - including duplex copies!, 1 Nov 2012
I have been using the Brother A3 printer for a few weeks now and am impressed with the range of functions it offers - in particular it's duplex capability. The print quality is very good in both colour and black & white. The A3 photographs I have printed so far have been very pleasing. A solid and well made machine with great functions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great purchase, 13 Sep 2012
Jason Percival "Sol" (UK) - See all my reviews
This was a really great purchase, the set up was easy & it connected to my Wi-Fi without any problems. The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because it turned up 2 weeks after they said it would, but apart from that the machine is fantastic & the so is the price!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Sep 2012
B. Todd "toddy124" (Romford) - See all my reviews
what a great machine- and all for just 99! Amazing! So easy to set up. The wifi connection is great. No paper jams.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish printer, even worse service, 22 May 2012
A. N. Lalwani (London) - See all my reviews
Its pointless having a fast car that doesnt work!

The two good reviews here are meaningless when I have had so much hassle!

Paper jams all the way through in my over 2 months of ownership. Atleast 8-10 long calls to Brother (long waiting times too), 1 engineer's visit ("he had seen the same paper jam issues in 2 other similar models; never had to go back to a site to fix this issue again"), my change of address not noted in Brother's records, but the engineering company had the new address minus the house number !!

Still waiting for the engineer to call for the second time! If its not fixed this time, I will send the machine back to Brother UK's M.D. !

Rubbish machine for this reason (and the print, scan and copy quality is average; have not tried the fax yet), even worse service for the reasons stated above!

4.0 out of 5 stars Faulty but replaced in record time with fantastic service, 26 Dec 2012
I was delighted when I managed to find a printer that would print A3 size at such a good price, sadly this printer has not lived up to my expectations. The print quality is ok for my needs, but not fantastic. Annoyingly the cost of replacement ink cartridges is 50% of the original price I paid for the whole printer, though admittedly Brother isn't the only manufacturer that fixes its ink prices and then invalidates the warrantee if you choose to use an alternative supplier. But never mind the ink, it hasn't run out yet because recently i haven't been able to print anything. My biggest gripe of all has been the paper feed. On my printer the paper feed sticks / jams started sticking on every couple of pages, it now is at the stage where it will no longer feed the paper through without it jamming. Despite trying different quality and size of papers it still jams. Very irritating. I shall be arranging to return the printer once the Christmas Holiday is over. I'm hoping that this is a glitch with this particular printer and a replacement will work. I'll keep you posted!

I promised a follow up and so here it is. I contacted Brother on the 2nd Jan and was blown away by the level of Customer Service I received from them. By the 3rd January the printer had been replaced and I now have one in full working order! There must have been a fault with the paper feed on my particular printer . Well done Brother is all I can say! You've turned a very unhappy customer into a very happy one. Compare this to trying to get help from both Epson and Hewlett Packard in the past, Brother wins hands down.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dismal, 6 Dec 2012
Having been in business for 16 years, I must have gone through a dozen or so printers. This is without doubt the slowest printer I have ever owned and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.