5.0 out of 5 stars was sceptical but shouldnt of been
Published 19 months ago by kelly m l

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 5 months ago by Lizzy

5.0 out of 5 stars was sceptical but shouldnt of been, 14 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Mestall Waist Belly Slimming Trimming Tummy Waist Shaper Wrap Belt Abdominal (Misc.)
After 5 pregnancies 1 of which was twins I am a size 16 with a belly over hang, I laughed at myself when I ordered this as i didnt think for a second it would work especially with it been so cheap but I was wrong. After wearing this for only 3 days for 4-6 hours each time whilst doing house work, walking and going shopping my over hang has reduced dramatically and my size 16 trousers and jeans are finally baggy. The only downfall I find is I'm on the last zip and its getting loose round my belly but not a big problem as I can unpick and restitch it to tighten it, I've been looking for something similar to this for my legs but unfortunatly you cant get it in the same material so will have to think of something else. Would highly reccommend this product to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars hot, 7 Dec. 2012
D. A. Clark "durant" (uk) - See all my reviews
fits well and snug you defferently feel the heat but not so its unbearable its comfortable to wear and you can hid it under your clothes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 29 Aug. 2014
VERY Disappointed with this belt although delivery was quick and well packaged. The zip ribs started breaking off as I tried to zip it up. A total waste of money. I only bought the belt because we bought one (which was the only one in the store) in the US for my son which was good for him and he liked it. I was excited when I saw one on Amazon so I bought without it hesitation. Maybe I was sent a bad batch. :(

2.0 out of 5 stars One size fits all?, 27 Aug. 2013
This product was sold as a one size fits all.....it does not, when I ordered this I was a size 16 and it was far too big even after adjusting it to the smallest settings.

1.0 out of 5 stars Belt, 19 July 2013
Rubbish rubbish do not buy is a waste of your money zip broke straight away. Would not recommend to any of my friends or family.

1.0 out of 5 stars feel apart..., 28 Mar. 2013
P. J. Mahood "Marvel doesn't sucks" (edinburgh,uk) - See all my reviews
i am classed as fat (bmi) so wanted to try this to boosted my confidence. the zip popped in micro seconds so fast i i though i missed the zipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan. 2013
You can wear it any where under your clothes if you don't mind sweating in public and it melts away the fat

4.0 out of 5 stars Product as described., 8 May 2014
Maybe a little bit to loose. However, it does the job and for the price is a bargain. It worth the money

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 5 July 2014
might cause skin rash -

5.0 out of 5 stars Mainly for back support, 27 Jun. 2014
This is ideal, doesn't ride up like others do and offers support and comfort.Would recommend this to friend, will use seller again.