5.0 out of 5 stars was sceptical but shouldnt of been
Published 18 months ago by kelly m l

2.0 out of 5 stars One size fits all?
This product was sold as a one size fits all.....it does not, when I ordered this I was a size 16 and it was far too big even after adjusting it to the smallest settings.
Published 15 months ago by Rebecca Barber

5.0 out of 5 stars was sceptical but shouldnt of been, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mestall Waist Belly Slimming Trimming Tummy Waist Shaper Wrap Belt Abdominal (Misc.)
After 5 pregnancies 1 of which was twins I am a size 16 with a belly over hang, I laughed at myself when I ordered this as i didnt think for a second it would work especially with it been so cheap but I was wrong. After wearing this for only 3 days for 4-6 hours each time whilst doing house work, walking and going shopping my over hang has reduced dramatically and my size 16 trousers and jeans are finally baggy. The only downfall I find is I'm on the last zip and its getting loose round my belly but not a big problem as I can unpick and restitch it to tighten it, I've been looking for something similar to this for my legs but unfortunatly you cant get it in the same material so will have to think of something else. Would highly reccommend this product to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars hot, 7 Dec 2012
D. A. Clark "durant" (uk) - See all my reviews
fits well and snug you defferently feel the heat but not so its unbearable its comfortable to wear and you can hid it under your clothes.

2.0 out of 5 stars One size fits all?, 27 Aug 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Belt, 19 July 2013
Rubbish rubbish do not buy is a waste of your money zip broke straight away. Would not recommend to any of my friends or family.

5.0 out of 5 stars slimming wrap belt, 7 Oct 2014
The wrap belt is fits really well and is very comfortable to wear under your clothes. You can feel a slight heat from it but not unbearable and helps you loose weight and it helps with a sore back. I would recommend this seller to anyone else looking for one. It arrived quickly and was well packed. Thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars feel apart..., 28 Mar 2013
P. J. Mahood "Marvel doesn't sucks" (edinburgh,uk) - See all my reviews
i am classed as fat (bmi) so wanted to try this to boosted my confidence. the zip popped in micro seconds so fast i i though i missed the zipping

4.0 out of 5 stars False advertising in the image.., 25 July 2014
I just received a package, and opened it to see that I wasn't sent what I was expecting. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect what is implied in the picture, but I'm not too fussy about what I need.
A waist trimmer did come, and it's fab quality, and it fits so overall I'm happy.
The colour that came was black, and in hindsight I guess times better and easier to hide than the grey.
I haven't started using it yet, but I look forward to using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan 2013
You can wear it any where under your clothes if you don't mind sweating in public and it melts away the fat

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 29 Aug 2014
VERY Disappointed with this belt although delivery was quick and well packaged. The zip ribs started breaking off as I tried to zip it up. A total waste of money. I only bought the belt because we bought one (which was the only one in the store) in the US for my son which was good for him and he liked it. I was excited when I saw one on Amazon so I bought without it hesitation. Maybe I was sent a bad batch. :(

3.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 1 May 2012
This belt is great not only is it comfortable, it stays in place throughout your workout. It's a little bulky though and it's difficult to disguise the vertical zip lines under a t-shirt. Wearing this belt will definitely make you shed excess water around your waist and enhance your workout.