5.0 out of 5 stars was sceptical but shouldnt of been
Published 10 months ago by kelly m l

3.0 out of 5 stars Good buy
This belt is great not only is it comfortable, it stays in place throughout your workout. It's a little bulky though and it's difficult to disguise the vertical zip lines under a t-shirt. Wearing this belt will definitely make you shed excess water around your waist and enhance your workout.
Published 23 months ago by Reecy

5.0 out of 5 stars was sceptical but shouldnt of been, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: Adjustable Slimming Belt - Unique Zipper Design Slims & Trims Waist to Give Customised Support & Comfort (Misc.)
After 5 pregnancies 1 of which was twins I am a size 16 with a belly over hang, I laughed at myself when I ordered this as i didnt think for a second it would work especially with it been so cheap but I was wrong. After wearing this for only 3 days for 4-6 hours each time whilst doing house work, walking and going shopping my over hang has reduced dramatically and my size 16 trousers and jeans are finally baggy. The only downfall I find is I'm on the last zip and its getting loose round my belly but not a big problem as I can unpick and restitch it to tighten it, I've been looking for something similar to this for my legs but unfortunatly you cant get it in the same material so will have to think of something else. Would highly reccommend this product to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars hot, 7 Dec 2012
D. A. Clark "durant" (uk) - See all my reviews
fits well and snug you defferently feel the heat but not so its unbearable its comfortable to wear and you can hid it under your clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan 2013
You can wear it any where under your clothes if you don't mind sweating in public and it melts away the fat

3.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 1 May 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Belt, 19 July 2013
Rubbish rubbish do not buy is a waste of your money zip broke straight away. Would not recommend to any of my friends or family.

1.0 out of 5 stars feel apart..., 28 Mar 2013
P. J. Mahood "Marvel doesn't sucks" (edinburgh,uk) - See all my reviews
i am classed as fat (bmi) so wanted to try this to boosted my confidence. the zip popped in micro seconds so fast i i though i missed the zipping

1.0 out of 5 stars Not nice and smelly, 24 Oct 2013
This smelt horrible, did not fit properly as the zips are set at wide intervals which do not suit every size. Zips were flimsy and it was generally poor quality. It wasn't supportive, comfortable or nice to wear at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars adjustable slimming belt, 11 Oct 2013
it's started to FALL APART! on the same day i recived it! and it was miels too big but id did succed in making me apper smaller

3.0 out of 5 stars too big, 5 Oct 2013
Mrs. C. M. Partridge "Love Shop" (London, England) - See all my reviews
Although was the smallest I could buy it was too big for me somhad to dispose it :( thanks anywsy it was a goid quality product just not right for me,

2.0 out of 5 stars One size fits all?, 27 Aug 2013
This product was sold as a one size fits all.....it does not, when I ordered this I was a size 16 and it was far too big even after adjusting it to the smallest settings.

ARRAY(0xa852a198)