5.0 out of 5 stars great
great product,does what it says on the packet.may need useing more than once on old stains.my dog hasnt peed in that place again.
Published 7 months ago by Ms M I Davenport

1.0 out of 5 stars It is a fake product
Published 16 months ago by Lorenzo12

1.0 out of 5 stars It is a fake product, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Simple Solution Urine Destroyer - 945 ml (Misc.)
Extremely disappointed with this seller because the original product is really good. I bought this product after I run out from my other one. The product that I bought from the pet shop was amazing, good smell, effective with the urine and easy to use. The product that I bough online was completely different, no colour, no smell and doesnt work with the urine... a complete fake product... please dont buy the product here, but it somewhere else... because the original product is really good... So sad with this seller, the first time it happens to me on amazon :(...

1.0 out of 5 stars A useless product - does not work, 12 Sep 2012
D. Bird "Pulp58" (Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simple Solution Urine Destroyer - 945 ml (Misc.)
We purchased this relatively new product on the market, but is it useless. We followed the instructions but it does not remove the urine smell. Product odour is OK, but does not work. When dry the urine patch seems to be reactivated - of urine again. It is a waste of money as other reviews have said. We purchased another product and that does work and cheaper too.

Do-not buy this product is my recommendation.

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Simple Solution Urine Destroyer - 945 ml (Misc.)
got this for a puppy and followed instructions however everytime we cleaned the spot with this the puppy went the toilet again on the same spot

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: Simple Solution Urine Destroyer - 945 ml (Misc.)
Does exactly what is says on the tin, helps cope with incontinent animals and gets rid of lingering smells instantly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Solution, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Simple Solution Urine Destroyer - 945 ml (Misc.)
Everything that Simple Solution Urine Destroyer says it will do... IT DOES. A brilliant product that really works, even on stale pet urine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Theives, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Simple Solution Urine Destroyer - 945 ml (Misc.)
I couldn't tell you as I never received it I've sent you loads of e mails but nothing you've washed your hands of it. I'm very annoyed you had my money and it seems you don't care. Well I won't be shopping with you again .

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: Simple Solution Urine Destroyer - 945 ml (Misc.)
This product is rubbish,used it 3 times over trying to get the smell out,the product smells nice in the bottle,but when you use it and it dries the smell of urine is overpowering,I wasted my money and time trying to get rid of this smell,and now I'm going to have to buy an upholstery cleaner because I cannot bear the ammonia smell left behind,,I wouldn't waste your money on this,it's useless,highly unsatisfied and do not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy dogmum loves this easy to use product!, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Simple Solution Urine Destroyer - 945 ml (Misc.)
I have a puppy who is being housetrained, and this stuff works like a charm. Since using it, he's stopped going in the same spot all the time, so must have prevented marking.

My older dog was housebound due to a tumour, and he forgot to ask to go out, and he had several accidents, and this worked perfectly for him. Although big dog with big bladder meant that I used about a quarter of a bottle on just one of his wees!

Simple Solution Urine Destroyer - 945 ml