on 5 September 2012
It's a normal wind ball good quality and you can ball beautiful out swingers and in swingers perfect for pace and spin if u ball spin you will be able to spin it like Shane warne.
on 27 May 2013
I bought 3 of these ball for my GSD, who is two and a half yrs old,he loves them.Ive had them for over 6 wks now and they are intacted.....well, all but one!! I gave one ball to my mum, for her dog - English Springer Spaniel age 3 - to play with but unfortunately after a week he manage to destroy it! So if you have an ESS like my mum's I would not recommend.
Saying that the 2 balls which my GSD has are still intacted and great for him to play with.They are nice and lite and float if thrown into water.I purchased the fluorescent orange balls which makes them stand out on the field and in water, making it so much easier to find if your dog decides to drop it and you are having to search for it,which mind does!

Great balls Im happy with them.Would recommend.......unless you have an English Springer Spaniel! !!
on 1 June 2015
The roundest, brightest cricket training ball I've ever owned. It's orange colour makes it easy to find in green grass after you've given it a good thwack. it's solid enough to hit a long way but soft enough not to terrify my 11year old when it's hurtling towards him at speed. A good purchase which fulfils it's purpose. Recommended.
on 29 February 2016
Great if you have a jack Russell. He cant seem to bust it and it doesn't break his teeth either. Also it's a great weight for a good long throw. Perfect, I buy them all the time (because I end up losing them by throwing it around).
on 27 October 2015
Very good quality training ball. Hardness of ball is perfect . Very good for garden practice. Mimicks real cricket ball especially the bounce.i would recommend any budding cricketer to use this product.
on 19 May 2015
Excellent -after having lost previous unbranded ball(somewhere across the road an field after a good 6 )!
Seems well made and should be fun for the remainder of the summer
on 23 May 2014
I brought this for my per dog my large staffs he chewed it up in a day and destroyed it no good for dogs is not really hard anyway plastic ball
on 8 August 2015
Great price and quality ball.Just what I needed to use for my cricket mad 9year old Grandaughter without her breaking nearby windows.
on 8 June 2014
Bought for the dog and only lasted 1/2 an hour. Just a bit longer than a tennis ball but a bit more expensive
on 10 June 2015
Brought for massaging feet. perfect for my use.