5.0 out of 5 stars canned food
I am ordering it because this is the only canned cat food my cat would eat. I can get it in supermarket but it is far from where I live. So I get it off the internet.

Published on 28 Jun. 2012 by M. Xu

3.0 out of 5 stars My cats will eat this but they aren't thrilled about it.
My cats will eat this but they aren't thrilled about it, check that your cat likes the product before commiting to this kind of quantity.
Published 14 months ago by Miss J Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars canned food, 28 Jun. 2012
M. Xu "katelinxu" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Encore Cat Tin Chicken 70 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)

It has also got a high meat content, so it is much better than feeing the animal with low quality stuff like wiskas. It is probably not as good as boiling some chicken for the cat directly, but I don't cook meat myself so it is more convinient to use the canned meat.

It is expensive actually. My cat only has it as a treat food and eating some canned food helps her take in more water. The treat is more expensive then her staple - the dry food...

5.0 out of 5 stars Because he's worth it !, 27 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Encore Cat Tin Chicken 70 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
About a year ago my oldest cat lost a vast amount of weight. After an operation where a benign problem in his mouth was discovered, I was desperate to find a food he would eat to get some weight back on. After MANY trials and wasted money, I discovered Encore Chicken breast. It isn't full of junk, just chicken. He loves it and it does not cause him any digestive problems, as happened with many other cat foods. He has regained his weight and his fur is once again full and glossy.

I only feed Encore as a 'supplement' as directed on the tin. His main food is James Wellbeloved Turkey & Rice dry food, but he loves Encore so much he's now turned into a replica of 'Simon's Cat' !

It is quite expensive but I now buy on Amazon's Subscribe & Save system. I believe it is a quality product and as a certain advert says - because he's worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich, Nutritious And Tasty Cat Food, 27 Nov. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Encore Cat Tin Chicken 70 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
I decided to buy this product because I wanted to give my cats something healthier and more natural than 'Standard Cat Food'.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Composition:

Suggested Daily Feeding:
- Small Cat = 1
- Medium Cat = 2
- Large Cat = 3

The food smells very fresh and natural without any undesirable aromas and the meat looks very much like a high quality, rich, hard coleslaw (refer to photos below). There is very little chicken water present (chicken broth) and the tins are easy to open. At 70g these tins are very small and I have included an apple next to it in the photo below for you to get a full understanding of the size.

All 7 of my cats really like it and there is no food left over in their bowl. They don't eat it as quickly as they do with cat pouches / sachets because it's so dense and that's a good thing I believe because it lasts longer which I also like because it saves me money!. I have now bought this product 3-4 times and will buy it again. My cats have tried the other flavours that Encore do and they like them equally as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cats with dicky systems, 11 Dec. 2013
I,m writing this because I am the one who eats it. My owners buy me this because I get an upset tummy with other well known branded food. I really like the taste and one little can fills me up until my next meal time. I also have other varieties of this make so I dont get fed up with the same one all the time. If you suffer with upsets get your owners to try you on this. It is a little bit more expensive than the makes available in thethe supermarket, but well worth it if it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Encore Tuna, 7 Aug. 2013
Encore Tin Tuna

All Five Cats love it, lots of food I buy I always find one of the 5 does not like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality cat food, 26 Nov. 2013
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
My cat really loves this product. It's much healthier than the usual cat food that's filled with excess moisture and ingredients that the cat does body doesn't agree with. The biscuits are worst by far. I didn't have to persuade my cats to eat this product.

I have had fewer vet visits since they have been on this product.

This product is cheaper than its equivalent (Applause)

You will save money by buying this product in a pack of 18.

In summary: Its more expensive than your usual 50p a tin cat food but more filling and a lot, lot healthier for the cat and your future vet bills,

I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Encore Cat Tin Chicken, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Encore Cat Tin Chicken 70 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
This is the only food of which my cat will eat every last bit. Therefore although I think it is expensive, it appears to be worth it, as every cat owner will know you usually waste more than they eat because of their picky ways.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality cat food, 17 Nov. 2014
Mrs. C. Palmer (Taunton, England) - See all my reviews
These little tins of high quality cat food were the only thing my white cat, Oscar, would eat after being terribly poorly in March following a bad reaction to his booster jab. I first saw them in Sainsbury's, but they are very expensive now, so it's cheaper for me to order them on line. He really loves this Encore tuna and shrimp cat food so I will always buy it for him - I believe it helped to save his life. It arrived promptly in a strong cardboard box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Try not to let your cats develop a taste for this..., 24 Nov. 2014
Sue Ryan "Sue" (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
If my cats had written the review, all but one would have given 5 stars. I didn't because I have no idea what it tastes like. It looks good though and is the only wet food one of my cats will eat. I'm glad I found it on Amazon because locally I can only find it in Tesco and they do occasionally sell out. I have bought the mixed boxes from Sainsbury's, but my cats do not appreciate the assortment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy Yummy fat little tummy, 22 Oct. 2013
The Encore products are top quality. My cat loves them. He always clears his bowl and is in danger of becoming a little furry chubby chops.

Encore Cat Tin Chicken 70 g (Pack of 18)