5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
After years of enduring poor quality rips of classic rave sets, I finally managed to get hold of a decent cassette deck and my old collection of tape packs. All I needed was a cable to hook it up to my PC.

Published on 21 July 2012 by Pez Whatley

2.0 out of 5 stars Never mind.
The cable looks thick, and sturdy. And in a way I would have to agree because by definition it is.
Published 29 days ago by MR

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 July 2012

After trying a couple of very cheap ones, I finally opted for this cable and I am so glad that I did. The audio rips of my tapes are great, all I need to do is some minor cleaning up using the software 'Audacity' and that's it.

Great cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Dec 2013
Got one for my wife so she can play her IPod in the Car, The Sound is great no hissing like we have had with other leads.

2.0 out of 5 stars Never mind., 25 Sep 2014
However, I use my cable in my car and it's selling point is it's greatest weakness. Being a thick cable it doesn't want to do anything other than lie straight, so constant bending and moving of the cable means that a weak joint is created and the cable is no better than any other. In fact the cheaper ones under Ł3 that I've bought from amazon have lasted me much longer than this cable.
It looks nice, the idea is nice, but the reality is not so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 4 Jun 2013
brought these for my grandson
he said they are very good the best hes had
and he would have them again

5.0 out of 5 stars tops lead, 30 Nov 2013
great lead x fast delivery!!!!!!! needed a new one and this does the job well.very happy.nice white lead.would buy again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 18 May 2013
This review is from: IBRAź 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Audio Cable Lead Gold 2 m (Electronics)
Cable came on time and is of a good quality. Worth paying the extra for this cable rather than buying a cheap one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable 3.5 - 3.5mm jack, 25 Dec 2012
This item was not cheapest when I did a search on amazon, but it looked as if it was a robust component.
Wise choice...I wanted this for the car, where it will probably get trodden on/ shut in storage compartment doors etc. The jacks and the cable outer seem invulnerable (not found its kryptonite yet). Not the most exciting buy to make, but this does the job with style and muscle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart cable, 4 Dec 2012
Forget the boring black look. This cable looks good. People say that the gold coating does not make a difference and to be honest it probably doesn't to the untrained ear. However for this price why not have a cable that looks smart my old black one used to get put away this one I leave in full view. Oh and finally it does actually do the job its intended for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 20 Nov 2012
I bought these so that I could plug my phone in to the surround sound aux port, and use it for music. They are great quality, no crackling or buzzing like with inferior leads, and they are braided so they don't knot. Why pay one or two pounds for rubbish, when a few quid more can get you these? Great product

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 5 Oct 2012
the best Aux 3.5 lead I've ever bought. execllent voice fidelity from mobile/computer to music system. no loss of tones, haven't checked in car audio though..