Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

Size: Large|Colour: Black - black|Change
Price:£17.46 - £32.86

on 4 February 2013
Excellent product, having tried many other brands this is definately the best. I was concerned as its a lot of money to spend on 1 pair of socks but it is worth every penny.

The product is for mountain trecking but I wanted them for my parter who works outside and is fed up with wearing 3 pairs of socks. Unlike all the other thermal socks we had tried he only had to wear these socks and his feet were warm all day. The only problem is now he wants more pairs and at £30+ its going to cost a fortune !!

Great product, does exactely what it says on the description. I purchased a large which fits a size 9, there is not much give in these socks so would recommend you check the guide.

UK Euro CM

Small 3-5 36-38 24-26
Medium 6-8 39-42 27-29
Large 9-11 43-46 30-32
XL 12-14 47-49 33-35
on 3 January 2013
I should have gone for a larger size as not much stretch. That said great product. No more cold or wet feet! Highly recommended.
on 1 October 2014
I really like these socks, comfortable, and so warm in the winter months
on 24 October 2015
The best socks ever ! I work on the building site doing ground works and this is the best way to keep your feet dry !
on 10 September 2015
Great for walking and the allotment and pottering around in the garden with no shoes!
on 18 February 2015
Top quality socks . And keep my feet warm and dry on cold wet nights .
on 24 February 2015
Not as warm as I thought they would be. Good quality though.
on 3 July 2014
warm comfortable and most important dry feet
on 3 November 2014