on 4 December 2014
My son loves this garment he wear it with his football gear, I would go a size up next time he is 7 and this size was just a fit.
on 4 January 2014
This fleece is lightweight but really warm and comfortable. I ordered this for the right age range but it was only just the right size, so gave it to my 8 year old and ordered the 11-12 year old size too, both are great quality and fit and the delivery speed was fantastic, in time for a trip away. Would thoroughly recommend the item and the seller.
on 1 January 2016
A very nice, practical and well priced fleece.
It has a rather dashing form fitting cut, so if your child is of a heavier build, this might not be the best choice for you (or you should at least choose a larger size).
on 15 December 2015
For a child two years younger than the recommended age, this top is still too small. The fleece is pretty thin, though it does trap warm air in I am still frankly underwhelmed. Can't recommend this unfortunately.
on 26 November 2015
A bit smaller for the size, very thin, looks like unreliable even for mild colder days. But for the price of £8, I will not bother myself to return, and will not bother myself to buy again. Not recommended.
on 28 April 2015
lightweight fleece perfect for under jackets or on its own on milder days, not thick enough on its own on cold days though.
on 3 January 2015
Very warm soft and cosy,washes well,big and roomy to grow in and move around,get them warmed up while on the playground,
on 7 February 2014
Good quality fleece. This item usTrue to size and as described. It is a Fair price. And would definitely recommend
on 26 August 2014
perfect smart fit for my 7 year old and he looks dashing in this trendy fleece. Delivery by prime was spot on.
on 8 November 2015
Looks good, keeps our little 3 year old warm under his waterproofs on outings in the woods and on cold days