Price:£11.38 - £25.00

on 23 November 2012
Bought as a present for my husband who wanted a 'thinner' fleece. Good quality and extra points for having pockets that zip up.
on 31 May 2013
This lightweight fleece is no lightweight when it comes to heat - really warms you up plus with it being a nice longer length keeps the small of the back nicely covered. One not to be without.
on 14 February 2013
Brought this for my husband and he loves it, lovely fit and really warm, soft to the touch and looks as good as it feels.
on 6 September 2013
Keep cold air out.I found this jacket very confy to wear particularly when the air is getting nappy and brisk.
on 30 May 2013
GOOD QUALITY LOOKS SMART KEEPS YOU WARM DOESN'T BOBBLE LIKE OTHER FLEECES HAVE EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY WOULD BUY AGAIN WHEN REPLACEMENT REQUIRED
on 23 March 2014
I've given this item 5 stars because it's soft, fluffy, warm, easy to wash and cheap, what more can you ask for, the only thing I dislike about this fleece is the pile soon flattens especially on the elbows. I'd recommend this item to everyone who wants a warm lightweight top.
on 17 March 2014
I think this fleece is great and excellent value for money, everything about it is comfortable. I like the pockets, two inner and two outer (zipped). I thought why not get two more, and that's exactly what I did.
on 25 March 2013
Just bought a second one of these as can't prise the one I bought at Xmas off my partner as he lives in it! Easy to wash / dry, comfortable and looks nice with zip detail on pockets. Interior pockets are useful and all pockets are nice and deep and the zips are strong.
on 21 August 2013
Have had this Fleece before & it gets hard wearing from me. It is comfortable & not too heavy & above all, inexpensive
on 24 May 2014
This is good value and just what I need for chilly summer gardening. The sleeves are too long for me, but that is easy to remedy by turning them up. It is one better than a pullover as it is wind proof to a degree.

See one answered question