3,032 Reviews
 (2,323)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little gadget
Was going to go for a the bigger 10000mAh battery but thought I've give this a try first because it looked like a nice size and a good compromise.

Very happy with my purchase. The battery looks great, it's very small and comes with a nice little bag. As an iphone 5 user I knew I wasn't going to get an adapter included (it would be nice if Anker do in future)...
Published 19 months ago by Andy

1.0 out of 5 stars Great at first but loses ability to charge after not much use.
I have had this for some time, when I first received it it powered my iphone 4s up twice on one charge, which I thought was really good. Since that time (and I have only used it 3 or 4 times) the charging capability has decreased so it charges my phone to about half, if that. So am somewhat disappointed and don't think this was a particularly good purchase.
Published 3 months ago by JME

‹ Previous | 197 98 99304 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 30 Dec. 2014
I brought one of these for a christmas present.. So glad i did. Went to London for the day and was so good to have a battery that lasts all day. Lovely that it fits in your pocket. We were that impressed we brought one as a present for someone. Well worth the money, would be lost without it now

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one!, 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Anker® Astro Mini 3200mAh Ultra-Compact Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 Note, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black) (Electronics)
Easy to use, plenty of juice for the size. The pouch is totally crap though, completely the wrong size.

As with other Anker batteries, it's possible to charge the battery while also having the battery charge a phone. So you can charge both overnight with only a single mains charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this - 100% recommended to all my friends, 13 Jan. 2015
I love this product. I am always running out of battery and this portable charger is a lifesaver. It is really easy to charge and not too big for my handbag to carry it around as a back up. I am so pleased I bought one and would definitely recommend (and already have to many of my friends!)

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC QUALITY, 27 Feb. 2015
I found this product and packaging to be of good quality. For the price I certainly have no complaints. I was particularly impressed with the packaging it was excellent considering how cheap this was compared to others. It does what is required to do so I have no regrets at this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver, 12 Jan. 2015
Bought as a gift for my GF as her iPhone is getting old and suffering for battery life, and she is overjoyed. She runs a lot of her business from her iPad and iPhone and a couple of times this has been a life saver. Hopefully this charger will keep it's charge better than an apple battery!

3.0 out of 5 stars Became faulty after a few uses, 2 Jan. 2015
Seemed great on first few goes but now it doesn't turn itself off (when i press the off button) meaning the remaining charge is wasted if you want to remove your phone as its fully charged. Shame otherwise i would have given it 5 stars. Nice handbag size charger which I used on flights a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars I strongly recommend it, 23 Dec. 2014
It is lightweight and charges my iphone 5 unbelievably fast. I normally use it when travelling. It is perfect because you don't have to worry about saving battery juice to be able to use google maps later in the day. Plus, it doesn't add any extra weight to your bag. I strongly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Bought one for my daughter who's most ..., 30 Jan. 2015
Excellent product. Bought one for my daughter who's most popular line is "my battery died" and one for me. Charges quickly, even in the car while I'm using Google maps as sat nav on my phone. Comes with a little bag to keep it tidy. Holds charge for a long time. Very very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend!, 20 Dec. 2014
My iPhone is constantly dying on me but the Anker charger has been great! It's small so fits in my handbag. I don't have to worry about whether my phone will have charge by the end of the day. It charges my phone quite a few times before it needs charging itself. Would definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and stylish, 26 Nov. 2014
Very useful for carrying around to charge mobile phones and tablets 'on the go'. It is a stylish tactile object that is small and light enough to go into a handbag, briefcase or key compartment in the car. From my experience it will deliver two full charges before needing recharging itself.

‹ Previous | 197 98 99304 | Next ›