Size: Medium|Colour: Good Fortune Red|Change

on 5 April 2014
Love g nappies as look good, are very slim fitting and reliable. This colour is good for a girl or boy. Perhaps more boyish however I put it on my baby girl.
on 10 September 2013
I LOVE GNAPPY
VERY COMFY
PROMPT DELIVERY
DO THE JOB
SAVE THE EARTH
RECOMMEND IT TO ALL PLANET LOVERS AND NO HASSLE AT ALL
on 7 November 2014
these are the best nappies! I buy these gNappies as new baby gifts for friends who are looking to try washables - but are a bit daunted by the washing! Not only do they keep baby dry,they are fast drying out of the washing machine, and the disposable inserts you use with them, are biodegradable and compostable too... highly recommend!
on 19 January 2016
I've been looking around and trying different disposable diapers and loved the sound of gPants. I bought two gNappies, extra pouches and disposable inserts. We've been using these for one month now, and the following are the pros and cons that me and my husband found:
Pros
- Loving the fact that we can just wash the wet disposable inserts down the toilet. We live in a small town with one water reserve, and educated ourselves about the local used water filtration system. The fact that nappies end up as compost post-filtration is a great plus for me personally.
- Aesthetically prefer the look of bright colored gPants to conventional diapers.

Cons
- The plastic pouches get stained. Newborn poop stains everything it touches and the pouches are no exception. Even though we wash them with soap as soon as we take them off it never makes a difference
- Spillage. If we let our son hang out in his nappy until he tells us it's time for change and he peed his weight in the meantime, the gel absorbs as much as it can take, the nappy gets heavy, slides away from the sides of the pouch and the next pee goes right out of the pouch bypassing the disposable insert entirely and through to the cotton gPants and the clothes. It's an issue mostly during the night and long day time naps. But we count at least one case in 24 hour period
- Work. We always keep the other gPant on the changing table all ready to go, so we pop the old one off and the new one on. But after that comes at least a few minutes of work: disposing on the inserts, rinsing the plastic pouch (and it almost always wants at least a quick rinse), and if there're any spills or stains then also a quick handwash of the cotton pants (newborn feet move a lot, and often a couple of jerky moves mean that a foot went into the poopy pouch and out again, smothering poop all over the cotton pant). I ordered two more cotton gPants recently as a few times already we found ourselves out of cotton pants because both needed to be washed. We keep a pack of disposable eco diapers for cases like these, and every time I find them just so much easier to deal with. Sticking to gPants for now just because we ordered 12 packs of disposable inserts and working our way through them.
Overall: brilliant idea but needs an upgrade at least in the plastic pouch department, or the way disposable inserts fit into the pouches. Something to prevent leaks.

Ps. Ordered both the gPants, the disposable inserts, and extra pouches via Amazon. Disposable inserts and pouches came as ordered while the gPants arrived in wrong colors and sizes. Ordered three small - received two small and one medium. Ordered two green and one orange - received green, orange and blue. One small gPant has size 'M' printed inside the pant. Little things.
on 15 May 2014
Such a fab nappy, brill design and so easy to use . But sue to reports of the band fading I have chosen to hand wash in ecover delicate. And dry on a towel on the radiator and I have no issues at all! So happy!
on 17 January 2016
My wife says she doesn't like them because they are not as convenient as the disposable ones. They need washing etc. But since I bought them, we are using them together with disposable ones. We use gnappies during the day, and one or two disposable ones during the night. In this case we use only 2 gPants, and 6 reusable insets which is sufficient.

Other aspect is that when there is a lot of poop they overflow a bit, but washing immediately is just fine.

This is our first test so I can't compare with other brands, but I think the experience with reusable diapers is not up to our expectations, and I suppose all brands are same or worse.

Even so we hope that we can make a difference and pollute less. So it's not that bad :)
on 14 July 2013
Love these nappies, but the green waist band lost its colour almost immediately. Only colour of the thats that did. Would not get the green again.. Great nappies but poor customer service as could get no help as to why it had happened.
on 11 December 2014
love gnappies, so much so i have just brought a load more in different colours! very slim fitting and absorbent and easy to use (even my hubby can manage, highly recommend to anyone wanting to try cloth nappies :) x
on 25 August 2015
We love these nappies, much better than disposables, no leaks and when you use the disposable insert they are super absorbent. We hardly ever get any nappy rash and they look good too. Since we live in Italy by daughter spends a lot of time only in her nappy and I love tht she doesn't have a disposable nappy on display. This option won't save you money for a first child but maybe when you use them second time round and you don't have the initial outlay. However when it comes to the environment it's not about money! Highly recommended.
on 16 March 2015
So far I'm loving these! Great longevity during the day and inserts generally keep everything in extremely well, so easy to just unclip and pop in a new one. The pants are a lot more comfortable seeming and much less bulky than anything else I have used.
I would suggest using something else for night however as I can't seem to get through one without my wee man getting wet. Personally prefer a nice bulky one with a waterproof cover for the night time, they seem to hold no matter what! :)

See one answered question