4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product
Very good product for the price, have used a few times at the gym and it holds the iphone very well. No problems at all and feels very secure.
Published on 5 Dec 2009 by D Harrison

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but fairly cheerful.
Getting the iPhone into and out of this thing isn't as easy as it could be, and the holes cut for the headphones and so forth are... a bit rough. I trust it to hold the phone, however, and it's come in handy at the gym. It's good enough quality to be trustworthy, without being good enough to feel like a high quality product.

But then given the low price, I...
Published on 13 Jan 2010 by A. P. Griffiths

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but fairly cheerful., 13 Jan 2010

But then given the low price, I think I can forgive that.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, not great though, 12 Jan 2012
R. King (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as it has a part to store your headphones when not in use, however the elastic is so tight that it is very difficult to feed the wires through. Also, not a major issue, the + and - are the wrong way round, ok for an item costing a few quid but as this is £11 I would expect more.

Overall the rest works well and the phone is snug in the case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 5 Dec 2009
D Harrison (West Midlands) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Came apart in places before 1st run, 4 Feb 2014
The pocket which you put the phone into was not stitched very well and came apart before the first run :-(

2.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss, 4 Nov 2010
I have used this arm band most days since I bought it and the more I use it the more frustrated I become. The problem I have with it is twofold. Firstly if I don't put my phone in just right it does not get a GPS signal which makes my coaching app I use with it pointless. Secondly and much worse is that the screen cover touches the screen in several places as it is made of a flexible clear plastic stitched to the neoprene. This has a tendency to give the iPhone false instructions. After about 10 to 20 minutes my phone is constantly changing song, switching on voice memo and behaving eratically and i am at the end of my wits Even minimising the screen does not completely cure the problem and again spoils the use of a coaching app. If they built a frame with a tight flat screen cover it would work so much better. I am now on the look out for an alternate design and as soon as I find one this will go in the bin. My advice would be try before you buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what was advertised, 27 Sep 2012
I bought think since it explicitly said it would work with the iPhone 4.
While the iPhone does fit (albeit with an odd fit, that seems to leave slack on the screen, but be tight to the sides) the lock button marking is next to the volume controls on the left, and the headphone jack is on the bottom right.
I've not seen an iPhone 4 *or* and iPod Touch with that design (yes, the headphone jack is on the bottom for the touch, but the lock button isn't on the top left). Even if I rotate the phone, so none of the marked areas for controls match, the headphone jack still isn't flush to the hole in the arm band.

Useless to me with my iPhone: no access to controls, using the touch-screen is cumbersome, and there's no way to reach the headphone jack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 22 Mar 2010
This armband is just right. Does exactly what i bought it for. What's great is that I now take the iPhone running every time i go for a run as i've now downloaded iMapmyrun. The added bonus is that I can fit the iPhone in the armband without having to take the protective case off.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable Running Armband, 22 Jun 2010
I use this armband for running with the RunKeeper app on my iPhone. It works OK and some of the problems below are inherent in any armband so I'm not sure there is a better option. A few comments:
1. It takes a fair bit of force to get the phone in. The first time I used it I fumbled and dropped the iPhone which could have been very expensive. It's not a problem once you get used to it but take care the first few times.

2. It won't keep the phone dry if it rains heavily. There are cut outs on the top for the earphones and switch and water will run straight in. So you need to be fairly sure it won't rain before you go out.

3. GPS performance with the armband is much worse than when the phone is in a tracksuit pocket. This is a nuisance with RunKeeper (and probably any similar app that tracks your run). It is not unusable but occasionally it makes very large errors and as a result massively miscalculates the distance you have run. This may be because the GPS antenna is on the back of the phone and gets pushed against your arm, it could be because there is some shielding from the neoprene in the armband or it may be that the GPS works better when the phone is horizontal in the tracksuit pocket than vertical on your arm. I suspect its because the antenna is on the back of the phone and pushed against your arm which attentuates the signal. I'm not sure that other armbands would be better but it is an issue if you use RunTracker.

Overall it works OK and its cheaper than the competition which may not be any better. It's not a bad choice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for iPhone 5s, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: iGadgitz Black Water Resistant Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for New Apple iPhone 5, 5S, 5C Mobile Phone 4G LTE (Accessory)
iPhone 5 s doesn't really fit into this unless you really jam it in but then I'm worried about ripping the case

2.0 out of 5 stars Big Arms? ... no good, 8 Feb 2012
I bought 2 of these, one for my other half and one for me. her one has worn out... the Velcro no longer sticks after about 3 months of use - im a big guy - 18 stone and i cannot get the strap to fit around my upper arm its way to small..