Format: Vinyl|Change

on 23 March 2016
I wish i could rate more than 5. A truly excellent album
on 28 February 2016
Arrived on time and as described.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 May 2013
Unlike some of the previous reviewers on Amazon, I do like the re-recordings of some of the Scorpions' songs on 'Comeblack', in particular: 'Rhythm Of Love' and 'No One Like You'. Although the originals are far superior (I didn't think that the new 'Wind Of Change' added anything new to the original), this album updates the songs to how the Scorpions play them in their concerts today.

However, the highlights of the CD are the cover versions, their take on 'Tainted Love' and 'Children Of The Revolution' are the best I've ever heard. I also really like their heartfelt rendition of 'Across The Universe', a song that's always been a favourite of mine and was happy to see that the Scorpions have covered it, and done a good job. 'Ruby Tuesday' has been covered to death in the past, but their version is exceptionally good.

'Comeblack' isn't what I'd call an essential Scorpions album, but it's great fun nevertheless. A good mix of their own classic hits and covers of some of the most well known songs, all performed for the present day.

Well worth purchasing!
on 17 December 2015
Great album by a great band.
on 24 September 2015
Some really good tracks .
on 15 November 2014
Good for a covers album.
on 27 March 2015
Enjoyable Rock & Roll.
on 16 January 2012
I've been a huge Scorps fan from the very early days. So it hurts me to give such a low score, but after their "retirement" CD and tour, this seems to be just some cash-in operation. Cover of a Soft Cell song ... what's next?? really time to stop and leave on a good impression (which was for me already "tainted" - no pun - by their less than outstanding "sting in the tail"). I am again going to get some "nasty" remarks in the comments, but it's my opinion, sorry guys: I am not swallowing "anything" from them, even if they were one of the defining bands in rock.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse