Size: X-Large|Colour: Black - black|Change
Price:£153.15+ £21.65 shipping

on 17 December 2013
I bought these for my husband who suffers from Raynauld's syndrome. He says they are absolutely the warmest gloves ever and would highly recommend them to others. They really do work, unlike other types where only the wrist or back of the hand is heated.
on 27 March 2013
I tried several heated gloves and were initially put off by the expense of this pair
However these work. The others don't. Its as simple as that.
You get what you pay for I suppose. Looks and works great. Highly recommended.
on 26 March 2016
These gloves are BRILLIANT when they work. And they do work most of the time. I took them skiing this year. If you are planning to go skiing or snowboarding then they are great. On high heat they will last about 2 hours. Medium heat around 4 hours, and low heat around 6.
High heat is the best and I found this most beneficial in short bursts during chair lifts or even gondola lifts up the mountain, when you are inactive.
The rest of the time the gloves were really good in insulating my cold hands anyway.
on 5 March 2015
Excellent product, good battery life and really does keep your hands warm. I have a heart condition and suffer from cold hands, particularly in the morning. These have made a really difference to my life. Thanks Amazon
on 11 February 2016
I almost gave up on these gloves as I had to send back the first two pairs that I ordered as the batteries were not charging properly.
The third pair seems to be working fine and they really do keep your hands warm. I commute by scooter and I've already taken them skiing. The gloves are good quality.
on 21 February 2016
Work well but miles too big had to send back
Kept me toasty for my outdoor shift
My hands are average lady size
Xsmall are £50'more so I can't afford a pair that fit
on 10 February 2015
when on the lifts in minus 20 these are hot as toast
on 4 September 2015
A birthday present for my husband and a huge hit. He uses these gloves every ski holiday.