• Ramin

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 April 2012
Ramin's debut album is everything I hoped it would be. It's diverse, it shows off Ramin's incredible voice and it's obviously an album Ramin has put his heart and soul in.
I have been watching Ramin on stage for a few years now and as much as I love to see him do musical theatre it is a welcome change to see him wander into this new territory of being a recording artist. I urge everyone to give this album a listen and support Ramin in his future career.
This guy will go far!
on 9 April 2012
The official stunning debut album from Ramin Karimloo. Best known for his roles in The Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables. Although the album contains the two best known songs from Phantom and it's sequel Love Never Dies, this is not a musical album. Which is a credit to Ramin, as it would have been too easy and safe to have just recorded a bunch of musical numbers. Instead we have a fantastic collection of well written, some of which were co-written by Ramin, and excellently performed songs. Among my personal favourites are Show Me Light, Song of the Human Heart, Eyes of a Child and Inside My World. There are also two brilliant recordings of Guiding Light by Muse and Everything I Do by Bryan Adams. Overall an excellent album and I strongly recommended seeing him live (he's on tour this May). I've also been fortunate enough to have met him on a few occasions and he's an extremely nice guy and I hope the album does really well for him!
on 27 June 2012
As the album title is "Ramin" and am not familiar with this artist, I didnt realise the tracks on this album are exactly the same tracks as on the album titled "Human Heart", also by Ramin. As the album titles were different, I bought both albums in good faith, and am very annoyed. I sometimes find when trying to establish what tracks are on what album, that sometimes this information is not displayed on Amazon, and as I recall this was one of those instances. Caveat Emptor.
on 9 April 2012
I'm a big fan of Ramin, seeing him live in the West End for Phantom of the Opera (and on the 25th Concert DVD) and Love Never Dies, seeing his tour last year called 'A Night with the Phantom', and seeing him in the Les Miserables 25th Anniversary DVD as Enjolras. Naturally I was highly anticipating this album, expecting the usual high standards he produces in his work. I was not dissapointed!

The song selection is perfect, showing off the stunning voice he has providing a good range of entertainment. I liked the range of songs, from his self-written tracks such as 'Coming Home', the covers of songs such as 'Guiding Light by Muse' and of course the two big numbers from POTO and LND; 'Music of the Night' and 'Til I Hear You Sing' which I particularly enjoyed the new interpretaion of. They are more than enjoyable to listen to, Ramin obviously sounds stunning, he really does have an inspirationaly, passionate voice that I could happily listen to all day. I highly reccomend anyone buys this album as it has the appeal for all types of music fans, and I can guarantee you will enjoy it!
on 11 April 2012
Firstly its a very diverse album, not all showtunes but a really enjoyable collection of songs. Ramin actually wrote most of them which was again a nice surprise.

His voice is incredible and if you've seen him in the West End or in concert his voice transfers really well, especially in Inside My World, and he still has big notes to hit which he does.

I wasn't originally sure whether to go and buy it but I'm really glad I did and I'm sure there is at least one song for everyone.

My Favs:
Inside My World,
Broken Home,
Cathedrals,
Coming Home &
'Til I Hear You Sing
on 26 April 2012
I have seen Ramin in Phantom several times and in Les Mis once and was very exited about this album and I was not disappointed! I love the songs, although I wish some of them could have had a bit longer intro before he starts singing, but that's a minor thing. The classic Music of the Night and Til I Hear You Sing from Love Never Dies has a fresh new sound. Everything I Do sounds pretty much as it did in Bryan Adams version. Of the new songs I especially love Eyes of a Child and Show Me Light, but they are all so lovely and easy to listen to. I don't know how many times I've listened to this album since I got it last week. Buy it!!
on 27 April 2012
this album is very good indeed ramin really show off his stunning vocals and a good mixture of musical song we all have heard ramin sing before and they are some songs written by ramin he certainly is one of the best new singer song writers around at the moment. i do feel with this album marks the birth of a globe star not only in the theater but also in main stream music.
on 17 May 2012
Absolutely love this album, the more I listen to it the more I keep changing my mind of the songs I like best. My current favourite is Eyes of A Child. To anyone thinking of buying this album I would definitely recommend it. Ramin has such a fantastic voice whether singing classical or pop songs.
on 10 April 2012
A truly beautiful debut album of an artist who has a great future ahead of him. His cover version of Muse's Guiding Light is wonderful as well as his take on Til I hear you Sing and the hauntingly beautiful Cathedrals. Among my personal favourites are Constant Angel, Inside my world (which is co-written by Ramin) and Song of the Human Heart, but frankly I love all the songs.I was lucky enough to see him perform in Les Miserables as Jean Valjean (truly memorable) and his Phantom in Phantom of the Opera is one of the best if not the best I've ever seen and heard. I can't wait to hear and see him perform live on his tour in May in UK. Something not to be missed.
on 10 July 2015
This guy just makes my heart melt whenever i hear him sing. A beautiful collection of songs that was worth paying full price but getting the cheaper 'used' version was rather nice. The only problem is i now have a major crush on Ramin and i will end up buying all his other albums and try to go see him live. But anyway, this album is totally worth buying.