5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album from an all around brilliant artist
Ramin's debut album is everything I hoped it would be. It's diverse, it shows off Ramin's incredible voice and it's obviously an album Ramin has put his heart and soul in.
Published on 9 April 2012 by Steffi

3.0 out of 5 stars Ramin, by Ramin Karminloo
Published on 27 Jun 2012 by Hausfrau

3.0 out of 5 stars Ramin, by Ramin Karminloo, 27 Jun 2012
This review is from: Ramin (Audio CD)
As the album title is "Ramin" and am not familiar with this artist, I didnt realise the tracks on this album are exactly the same tracks as on the album titled "Human Heart", also by Ramin. As the album titles were different, I bought both albums in good faith, and am very annoyed. I sometimes find when trying to establish what tracks are on what album, that sometimes this information is not displayed on Amazon, and as I recall this was one of those instances. Caveat Emptor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album from an all around brilliant artist, 9 April 2012
This review is from: Ramin (Audio CD)
I have been watching Ramin on stage for a few years now and as much as I love to see him do musical theatre it is a welcome change to see him wander into this new territory of being a recording artist. I urge everyone to give this album a listen and support Ramin in his future career.
This guy will go far!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 27 April 2012
This review is from: Ramin (Audio CD)
this album is very good indeed ramin really show off his stunning vocals and a good mixture of musical song we all have heard ramin sing before and they are some songs written by ramin he certainly is one of the best new singer song writers around at the moment. i do feel with this album marks the birth of a globe star not only in the theater but also in main stream music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 9 April 2012
Mr. J. P. Bath (Somerset.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ramin (Audio CD)
The official stunning debut album from Ramin Karimloo. Best known for his roles in The Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables. Although the album contains the two best known songs from Phantom and it's sequel Love Never Dies, this is not a musical album. Which is a credit to Ramin, as it would have been too easy and safe to have just recorded a bunch of musical numbers. Instead we have a fantastic collection of well written, some of which were co-written by Ramin, and excellently performed songs. Among my personal favourites are Show Me Light, Song of the Human Heart, Eyes of a Child and Inside My World. There are also two brilliant recordings of Guiding Light by Muse and Everything I Do by Bryan Adams. Overall an excellent album and I strongly recommended seeing him live (he's on tour this May). I've also been fortunate enough to have met him on a few occasions and he's an extremely nice guy and I hope the album does really well for him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic album from an incredibly talented artist, 10 April 2012
This review is from: Ramin (Audio CD)
A truly beautiful debut album of an artist who has a great future ahead of him. His cover version of Muse's Guiding Light is wonderful as well as his take on Til I hear you Sing and the hauntingly beautiful Cathedrals. Among my personal favourites are Constant Angel, Inside my world (which is co-written by Ramin) and Song of the Human Heart, but frankly I love all the songs.I was lucky enough to see him perform in Les Miserables as Jean Valjean (truly memorable) and his Phantom in Phantom of the Opera is one of the best if not the best I've ever seen and heard. I can't wait to hear and see him perform live on his tour in May in UK. Something not to be missed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly entertaining album!, 9 April 2012
This review is from: Ramin (Audio CD)
I'm a big fan of Ramin, seeing him live in the West End for Phantom of the Opera (and on the 25th Concert DVD) and Love Never Dies, seeing his tour last year called 'A Night with the Phantom', and seeing him in the Les Miserables 25th Anniversary DVD as Enjolras. Naturally I was highly anticipating this album, expecting the usual high standards he produces in his work. I was not dissapointed!

The song selection is perfect, showing off the stunning voice he has providing a good range of entertainment. I liked the range of songs, from his self-written tracks such as 'Coming Home', the covers of songs such as 'Guiding Light by Muse' and of course the two big numbers from POTO and LND; 'Music of the Night' and 'Til I Hear You Sing' which I particularly enjoyed the new interpretaion of. They are more than enjoyable to listen to, Ramin obviously sounds stunning, he really does have an inspirationaly, passionate voice that I could happily listen to all day. I highly reccomend anyone buys this album as it has the appeal for all types of music fans, and I can guarantee you will enjoy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Really good, A pleasant surprise, 11 April 2012
This review is from: Ramin (Audio CD)
Firstly its a very diverse album, not all showtunes but a really enjoyable collection of songs. Ramin actually wrote most of them which was again a nice surprise.

His voice is incredible and if you've seen him in the West End or in concert his voice transfers really well, especially in Inside My World, and he still has big notes to hit which he does.

I wasn't originally sure whether to go and buy it but I'm really glad I did and I'm sure there is at least one song for everyone.

My Favs:
Inside My World,
Broken Home,
Cathedrals,
Coming Home &
'Til I Hear You Sing

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful, 4 July 2012
This review is from: Ramin (Audio CD)
What a beautiful album. Have really only just discovered Ramin through the 25th anniversary Phantom DVD. Gutted I missed his shows and recent concerts.

His voice is just so wonderful - I love the emotion he puts into every song. I love 'Cathedrals' on here and I also love 'Everything I do' - we chose that song for our first dance at our wedding 19 years ago...thank you for bringing back such lovely memories with such a beautiful voice.

Can't wait for more...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic album, 17 May 2012
Laura (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ramin (Audio CD)
Absolutely love this album, the more I listen to it the more I keep changing my mind of the songs I like best. My current favourite is Eyes of A Child. To anyone thinking of buying this album I would definitely recommend it. Ramin has such a fantastic voice whether singing classical or pop songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love with this album!, 26 April 2012
MT GUSTAFSSON "TezaG" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ramin (Audio CD)
I have seen Ramin in Phantom several times and in Les Mis once and was very exited about this album and I was not disappointed! I love the songs, although I wish some of them could have had a bit longer intro before he starts singing, but that's a minor thing. The classic Music of the Night and Til I Hear You Sing from Love Never Dies has a fresh new sound. Everything I Do sounds pretty much as it did in Bryan Adams version. Of the new songs I especially love Eyes of a Child and Show Me Light, but they are all so lovely and easy to listen to. I don't know how many times I've listened to this album since I got it last week. Buy it!!

Ramin
Ramin by Ramin (Audio CD - 2012)