on 10 May 2013
Run is a nice size for my two buns, however several of the hinges needed the screws replacing with larger ones as they were loose having been overtightened during manufacture. Also needed to buy longer arm hinges to attach roof to side so that it will fold back down flat to the sides for storage. The double doors in the roof also need a locking mechanism for security from foxes. After the alterations, does the job nicely, but these really should have been thought about by the manufacturer.
on 10 June 2014
Good size run with sheltered bit, easy to put together. However in order to make it fully folding, we made the following quick and easy modifications:

Firstly remove the 2 metal bits which are in place on the side panels and which would hold the side frame rigid if used. For the lid switch the hinges to the topside so that the lid now folds over on itself, this makes it easier to get your pets in and out without trying to hang onto the lid. Don't screw the lid down but use 4 suitcase style clips in each corner which can be purchased for approx. £1.50 and thus securely hold the lid in place to the frame, but which can be easily unclipped when you want to fold up the run. Move the love heart lock from middle of doors to bottom of doors which just allows for a neater folding of lid.

This might sound like a lot of modifications but really they only took 10mins max. To make. I don't know why the manufacturer has the lid folding the way it does currently as it is most impractical, if they just switched the hinges around it would be easier and more practical.

The real test will be in how long the run lasts through the seasons.
on 26 January 2014
purchased simalar run same design 12 inches longer 3 years ago was unable to find so went with this sligtly smaller but same priced option for additional rabbits. what i love is the sheltered area for the separate hutch , the ability to fold away and the door in the top for easy access for feeding. this version as i said is a foot shorter which is a shame. the previous one has bolts on the top doors for closing which i shall buy and fix to this one as the "heart shaped " wooden closer is twee AND I SUSPECT WILL BREAK SHORTLY. finally the first version came with roof attached with better designed hindges so that the roof folded flat against the side for very easy packing away. (the top section of this one is fiddly and heavy to fix, needs at least 2 people AND will have to be unscrewed to be put away, i suspect the wood and screws will not last that too many times). generally this one is l of poorer quality . i bought it as the only run of this design i could find. it did arrive well packed and well in advance of estimated delivery date. excellent service from amazon as usual. (five stars to them). if i could have found the one i got before i would give this unit 5 stars.
on 26 November 2012
Like previous reviewers we also had the run upside down for a moment and couldn't work out how to attach the top part. We bought this in Sept and it initially seemed good quality - we particularly liked the 'closed' section at the end providing a bit of shelter for my 2 guinea pigs. The run was also large enough for my 2 children (6 and 4) to sit in and cuddle the GP's, though they had to be careful not to hit their heads on the folded up bit of the roof.
However, the large size of the run and the fact that it folded meant that I struggled to move it to a new location each day easily - sure enough, after 3 months the whole back fell off. My husband solved the problem by screwing batons of wood onto the sides of the run so that it remained rigid and hopefully it won't fall apart again.
The design needs to be thought out a bit more carefully. The hinge mechanism for the roof should fold differently so that the roof could rest on the ground rather than fold upwards. As it is not really designed for a hutch to go inside it, it is meant to be moved to a new location each day and GP/rabbit transferred into it from their hutch - because it is moved each day, unless you have 2 people to move it, it will become weakened from trying to 'rock' it back and forth. Now that mine doesn't fold inwards it works fine - just bear this in mind if you don't have a DIY-handy hubby!
on 4 July 2012
This run is solid build, and a good size. Unfortunately I found, when trying to move it around, it is completely unwieldy. The roof section screws to the walls, with hinges, to make the whole setup more permanent however, because the roof folds into itself and not over, trying to keep it open when catching bunny was not going to work. Also if the roof is screwed down the whole thing becomes almost impossible to move. Even trying to manoeuvre the roof onto the run, if it's not screwed down, is nigh on imposssible, without two people, because of the way it folds.

Luckily I had a solution. I unscrewed the middle hinges of the roof section and re-joined the two sections so that the roof folds over the top. This way I can have the roof half open, making catching bunny easier. Also, if I wanted to have the roof section loose on the walls, for easy moving, it makes the whole thing easier to take apart. I can now move and re-assemble it by myself.

All in all, with the slight adjustment, this is a good buy. It's very good quality and looks nice as well. I'd certainly recommend it if you take into account my, "improvement."
on 14 May 2015
Did not recieve the first one ordered but it was soon rectified and the second arrived. It was easy to assemble, quick to put away and surprisingly light (I am a female and can carry it on my own)! The shaded but is super for hot days. It's really large and my two little mini lops love it.
review image
on 15 June 2014
This run is a great size, and comfortably fits both of our rabbits with loads of space to run for the day, and still room for our children to sit in for a cuddle or a stroke. However that along with the lovely filled in sections providing shade and cover front he rain are the only positives about it. Its designed to be moved around, but man is it heavy. The pictures above are a little misleading. Yes, it folds flat, but of course you have to screw on the lid which forms the triangle bit once opened, and that does not fold like the other section, so its double the height that the 'folded' picture shows and because of that it is just so awkward to move and is actually quite big to store away, which defeats the object quite significantly. You also really need 2 people to open and close the lid, because it just rests on the sides, so often falls off and soon enough I'm sure the hinges will go. Im not sure how long this is going to last for without repair. Shame era;ly - because its not cheap.
on 12 May 2014
Needs two people to move as once assembled not able to fold down unless you remove screws that hold it stable.

Would be fine if you just wanted a run in a fixed position.
on 2 August 2012
This is a lovely big run for a rabbit, has good shelter, took us a while to work out how the lid went on due to having the main run upside down at first. only dowside is that the little doors would do with a latch to stop cats and foxes opening it, we easily added one ourselves. Def recommend to others
on 16 June 2014
I thought this was fully compatible like the folding run from pets at home however once fully built it doesn't fold unless you unscrew everything. This defeated the object as I needed something that could fully fold and store easily.
I had to change the hinges round on the roof so that it was easier to open, I read a review that someone else had also done this and it does help. I also haven't screwed on the lid so that I can store it. For the price of it I expected it to be a bit better quality as the run and the lid are ever so slightly different shapes on mine so they are a little off even if I did screw them together. The cover I haven't used yet but I m gathering it won't be fully water proof either.
Delivery was fast and the idea of the run is great especially considering the size (I have a large rabbit so this is the perfect size) but the making of it and structure needs to be thought through a little more.