on 13 December 2012
I bought this as a gift for my brother & sister-in-law for Christmas. I had seen a similar item at a friend's house and loved the idea of being able to have more than one cheese knife which could be kept with the board (as I am always losing cheese knives). This is usually the sort of item I would prefer to handle and look at before purchase, but I thought it would be 'worth a punt' for the money.
It turns out it is an excellent product: the grain of the wood is beautiful, the cheese knives are labelled as to which is for what cheese and it was delivered next day for free as part of my Prime membership to my work. One of my work colleagues liked it so much, that he has bought one for his Dad which will form part of a Christmas hamper. Lovely product, fantastic value for money. Buy it!!
on 26 December 2012
this was a christmas present to my daughters in-laws.and they are extremely pleased with it.
it is large enough to have several cheeses on the board and the biscuits
on 21 November 2012
I have been looking for a nice cheeseboard for some time and didnt really want the knives but liked the way they were bulit into the base of the board. It is a good size, which was important as we are cheese fiends and we can get 5 good pieces of cheese onto it. Would recommend.
on 1 January 2012
We ordered two cheese boards, they both arrived very quickly.
The items were packed properly & both were finished well.
We gave them as christmas gifts & they were appreciated by our friends. They both said it was something they would enjoy using time & time again. Ideal for after dinner parties!
on 29 December 2012
This cheeseboard is amazing it really presentable & the drawer that pulls out with the cheese knifes in are really good
on 30 December 2011
We bought two of those as gifts and both people loved it. The customer service was amazing couldn't recommend highly enough.
Thank you!
on 31 December 2012
I bought this as a christmas present for my husband who loves to snack on cheese & crackers. He loves it and its already been used multiple times. Lovely product & would definitely buy again as a gift in the future.
on 11 September 2014
I was amazed this cheese board fitted through my letter box and was still a perfect size. The draw with the cheese knives is a great addition and the knives included were of good quality. Perfect gift.
on 9 January 2015
Nice size, good quality, lovely selection of knives and looks very smart. It was given as a present and the feedback was that the drawer is perfect and operates very smoothly with labelled knives which make it a bit different. Well packed and would definitely recommend it.
on 26 December 2014
My family loved this when it was put out loaded with different cheeses on christmas day eve. The knives are sharpe which made it less fiddly cos you didnt have to hold the cheese down to cut it. Definitely a lovely gift for a cheese lover