5.0 out of 5 stars Super Little Projector
I purchased this projector to use as a business tool. Regularly when I visit customers they have projectors but their resolution is never good enough for me to properly present items like mind maps (you just can't read the text).

Published 12 months ago by N Stocks

1st important note to other UK customers. This items comes from America and cost extra £35.23. All payment will be issued by delivery company FedEx.

About item:
* weak stand. Difficult to adjust, had to by more professional.
Published 8 months ago by Vitas

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Little Projector, 10 Oct 2013
N Stocks (Bournemouth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AAXA P300 LED Pico/Micro Projector with 60 Minute Battery Life, 300 Lumens, WXGA 1280x800 Resolution, Media Player, HDMI, 15,000 Hour LED Life (Office Product)

I wanted something small, portable but high definition and professional. I also wanted something that would be bright enough to project in a room with some ambient light.

The AAXA P300 is the only pico projector I found with 300 lumens. It has plenty of inputs including WXGA, HDMI, USB and TF Card. It also comes with mains / battery operation which is also very useful.

The image quality is just excellent. The first thing I did was load up a mindmap, and I could easily read text even in quite a light room. Of course It's not quite as bright as a full size projector, but it really packs a punch.

The menu system is easy to use, it comes with a little tripod and remote control. I discovered I can play video directly off my usb stick so I may well start viewing movies on my lounge wall!

All in all I'm very happy with this product. It's well made, easy to use and great quality image. Highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice as idea but has quite poor quality and has hidden cost if delivered to UK, 18 Feb 2014

About item:
* weak stand. Difficult to adjust, had to by more professional.
* Focus is quite a problem. Seems lenses are not properly calibrated and cause blur corners. Full high quality view is impossible, one side remains blur if other is adjusted.
* Best view quality is equal to 21" screen
* Comes with America plug, no adapter included for UK or EU

For conclusion:
My expectation for this device was much more higher. For £337.49 + £35.23 (£372.72) I could have quite high resolution screen, now I got item which is poor quality and is more like a toy, not a professional tool.

4.0 out of 5 stars The best portable projector I have used, 16 Sep 2014
A couple of notes before I start the review;
It is important to stress that this is a portable projector, which means there is a lot packed into a small box.
There is an additional cost of £35.23 which was applied for shipping of the product.

I bought the P300 ahead of a holiday to watch films in our hotel room, on a larger screen than the tiny TV in the room. I chose the P300 as it claimed to be 'the brightest battery-powered projector' which might have been true at the time of the purchase. I was very suprised at the image what such a small projector was capable of producing!

Leaving the details of the DLP chip, lumens and resolution behind, on a practial level, the projector will provide a clear, relatively bright and very large picture. It works best in dim rooms, but I have used the project successfully in some rooms which have been lit night naturally. There are options to play from usb sources, hdmi, vga and MicroSD and the built in media player played every format of video format I could throw at it (MKV, MP4, AVI). The built in battery charges quickly and lasts long enough to watch a movie with the sound playing. I may be on my own here, but I found the stand which comes with the projector to be sufficient for creating the correct angle for the best picture.

There were a couple of problems i found with the projector, which were perfectly acceptable for me, understanding that this is designed to be a portable product. The sounds from the built in speaker sounds very tinny and isn't much louder than the sound of the fan (which was louder than I expected). The problem was easily overcome by using a X-Mini II capsule speaker. I would have liked to be able to project the image onto a ceiling (use the projector vertically) but the vents to allow air to flow through the unit meant I had to use a make shift stand (which I made using the product packaging)!

Overall, the projector performs brilliant in almost every situation. Appreciating that the price of th P300 is more than other portable projectors, I would have no hesitations in recommending it to others.

Pro's
Clear, large, sharp, bright (for a portable projector) image
Highly portable (battery and connectivity options)

Cons
Fans is loud
Speaker is not loud

4.0 out of 5 stars pico, 30 Mar 2014
Good quality mobile projector. Good connectivity but somewhat.spoiled by fiddly battery connection and comming with us power adapter even though ordered from UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome piece of kit!, 4 Sep 2014
Awesome piece of kit! Use it nearly every night as work away from home mainly so watch films etc in Hotel room. Makes life a bit more bearable!!

Excellent quality picture from a tiny machine like this is unreal.

Well recommended.