4.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet
Published on 13 Jun 2012 by Jay Gatsby

3.0 out of 5 stars Summary book
This is a mish-mash!! The author takes about eight other books and writes a synopsis of them and explains why he likes or dislikes them. If you are thinking of buying any of the featured books then it is worth a read to find out what he says. If not then it is an interesting short read.
Published 17 months ago by Lindamobile

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet, 13 Jun 2012
This review is from: How To Win Good to Great Friends With Seven Habits and In One Minute Learn The Secret To Think and Grow Rich (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't really expecting much - it's free after all - but I liked the format, the tone and, more importantly, the content. For those books that I had read I agreed with the author's comments (other than I am probably a bit more sceptical of The Seven Habits... I found that one had a bit too much of a quasi-religious tone for me) and, as a result, I am quite confident in his comments on the books I haven't read.

Again based on the books I have read that are covered here, the author has done a great job of summarising the key points - enough to make me want to back and read one of them again - and that's no bad thing in itself.

Overall, enjoyed reading it as a book in its own right, appreciated the thought that had gone into it and I'll be looking out for more from the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Witty and wise, 24 May 2012
Lewis (Cardiff, Wales, U.K.) - See all my reviews
As someone who has read the self help books discussed here, I found this book both hilarious and useful. Good work mister!

5.0 out of 5 stars money well spent, 3 July 2014
I love this book! It does exactly what it says it will do! Love it's frankness and I believe it's great advice! If you want to read an excellent self-help book but don't know where to start, then start here - You won't go wrong!!

5.0 out of 5 stars short and sweet, 14 Mar 2014
Found this book easy and to the point it gave a quick and easy summary of self help books most of which I've read. No complaints!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 23 Feb 2014
F. Ward "Ward" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
Yep, well written, concise summary, author probably has saved me time and money. Worth the price and would recommend myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy, informative read, 14 Nov 2013
Quick to read, straightforward and invaluable. Clearly weighs the pro and cons of many classic self help books. Thanks Mr Nardone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Short, sharp & sweet, 28 Mar 2013
Use this book as you may well see a stated in a restaurant. A taster for what is to follow and even if the main course is awful the starter was worth the visit....

3.0 out of 5 stars Summary book, 5 Feb 2013
Lindamobile (Plymouth England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great book go ahead & read, 29 Dec 2012
I am not an avid reader but really did enjoy this summary of several books. I am now inspired to read some of the books in greater detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 19 Dec 2012
I found this very interesting. This ebook gives a precis of several self help books along with the author's personal opinion of each.