5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous
I knew i would like this perfume as one of the ingredients is patchouli which i love, and i wasn't disappointed. It is a gorgeous sexy smell, not light and fresh, or cloyingly intense, but just right. Everyone comments how lovely it is.
Published on 2 April 2011 by Snowy

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special
Published 10 months ago by SMcC

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 2 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!!, 20 Mar 2011
I love, love, love this perfume! It just smells absolutely gorgeous! Great price. Definately be buying it again (which will be soon as I can't stop wearing it!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells nice!, 22 Sep 2011
Bought this as a present for my Wife, she really likes it, it came nicely packages and has a nice bottle and it smells very nice to ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Dec 2011
Buy this with the body lotion and you won't regret it, always asked what perfume I am wearing with this. Chrissie present from my husband, lucky me.

5.0 out of 5 stars JImmy Choo, 8 July 2013
The wife loves it
I mean how can one possible describe the smell and abstract idea of perfume ?
But the wife she loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrfecttt !!, 15 May 2011
I am very fussy, so to keep it short: if I am excited by this gorgeous perfume it must be good . Suitable for all ages & classy like their shoes..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!!!!, 25 Dec 2011
I've never had jimmy choo b 4 never knew they did this perfume.OMG it's the nuts. The smell is Georgeous and a little lasts all day long the nicest I've ever worn love it,love it. Surprise christmas tree gift from hubby amongst other stuff he got me, a little extra one and well worth it. I'm converted will buy again before it runs out....

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Divine!, 16 Mar 2011
I didn't actually buy this perfume, it was sent to me in a sample when I bought some Revlon.
I sprayed it on my left wrist and I nearly fell over with delight. It is one of the most divine smells I have ever known.

I have now put this on my wish list for next time I buy perfume.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 27 Jun 2011
Everyone commented what is that perfume your wearing, i love it alos good sevice received it within 2 days, very pleased with the service

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 31 Aug 2013
On first smell it seems divine but it has no staying power, I went through a 50ml bottle in 2 months and I'm not an over user of perfume. I have always had comments on my perfume but never once when I wore this was I asked what it was. By the time I finished it I didn't even recognise the scent i thought it was to begin with! Never underestimate how perfume works on each person. Nothing outstanding or attractive about it. But hey-ho it's off my wish list and won't be bought again.

I'm adding to this review as I've realised a lot of the low star reviewers are suspecting the perfume is fake. I didn't buy mine from this seller, I bought it in Boots and to me it's a waste of money either way. Maybe Jimmy Choo have weakened this scent overall (wouldn't put it past any of the perfume companies). As a comparison my favourite perfumes are Gucci "Gucci By Gucci" and Gucci "Guilty", which in three years of buying have been consistently good.

Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray - 60ml/2oz