5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
This was a very good buy, good quality and very warm and arrived in time for the very cold weather.
Published on 16 Mar 2012 by D. BERNARD

2.0 out of 5 stars Not warm, but better than no hat I suppose.
Got this hat to replace my other one that is a thinsulate as when cycling in windy weather the bottom of my ears got so cold cold i got a headache, this hat looked like it had great ear warming to solve that issue.

Published 21 months ago by Cl0ud

2.0 out of 5 stars Not warm, but better than no hat I suppose., 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: WATERPROOF TRAPPER HAT IN BLACK (Luggage)

Sadly to say, it doesn't, if anything its even worse. It's better than not wearing a hat but it doesnt do much in terms of keeping you actually warm. It doesn't grip to your head even with the strap at its tightest so all the wind just gets under the flap and makes you ear and side of your face freezing anyway, it looks like the only solution to that is to either modify the hat to attach a button and use that, or wear a second hat under it.
It's not completely useless, just i'd of preferred not to have to wear it over the top of a second smaller hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 16 Mar 2012
D. BERNARD "NannyB" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: WATERPROOF TRAPPER HAT IN BLACK (Luggage)
Bought this hat from the seller as advertised due to it being waterproof. I wasn't expecting the earth, but I did expect it to be waterproof. Much to my dismay, I wore this hat out in what could be only described as on/off drizzle for about thirty minutes. Only to be met with with a very wet head. I'd have been better of with an asda carrier bag on my head!

Contacted the seller told him of my problem, this was met with a cryptic reply of "how to resolve" I could think of a bunch of ways, but hey-ho I'm not the one selling a hat described as waterproof.

I then sent him an email asking if I could return this one and pay for one of the better hats as this wasn't suitable for use, he replied "order number" order number sent......six days later asked what was happening with this, another reply of "order number" yet again I sent it. days later still no reply.

I gave the chance to correct the defect item, but now feel no choice but to warn others if the item is defective, I hope you love cryptic replies and poor customer service, cause I'm still sitting here scratching my head

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: WATERPROOF TRAPPER HAT IN BLACK (Luggage)
Bought this for my husband as he kept complaining how he needed a hat which covered his ears, I found this and he was made up with it. Would buy this product again and again... Great water proof hat.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: WATERPROOF TRAPPER HAT IN BLACK (Luggage)
This hat is really good value,cheap & cheerful, warm & waterproof. The only problem for me is it is a bit too big & tends to swivel on my head. I am coming to the conclusion that my head is smaller than I thought! Will give it a chance for a few weeks as I do like it,maybe wearing another hat underneath would do the trick in very cold weather.P.S. Measured circumference of my head at 57.5cm approx. Is that small?!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Feeling Hot Headed!!, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: WATERPROOF TRAPPER HAT IN BLACK (Luggage)
I bought this for my husband to wear when he's walking the dogs and he found it to be completely weatherproof and very warm. In fact so warm that he has decided to only wear it in very, very cold conditions otherwise his head is cooking!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this pressie, 30 Jan 2012
This review is from: WATERPROOF TRAPPER HAT IN BLACK (Luggage)
Bought this for my brother-in-law for Christmas. He liked it but my sister loved it - and stole it off him I'm afraid. It's warm, looks the business and happily is washable. What's not to like?!

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have like a peak, 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: WATERPROOF TRAPPER HAT IN BLACK (Luggage)
As a regular dog walker I always wear a baseball cap as I like to be able to keep the sun out of my eyes but having rather large ears they were always cold so I gave these a try. Certainly a lot warmer but was disappointed that the peak is fixed so now I have warm ears and the sun in my eyes or wear the base ball and have cold ears and no sun in my eyes.
Mmmm worth remembering in future.
Gave it 4 because of peak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat. Warm and comfy., 12 Feb 2012
This review is from: WATERPROOF TRAPPER HAT IN BLACK (Luggage)
My daughter came to visit in the snow and wore it to take her children out on a sled. Hat went home with her so am now ordering a second!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely trapper hat, 16 Sep 2012
This review is from: WATERPROOF TRAPPER HAT IN BLACK (Luggage)
This is a great bargain, I love the style, it's super warm and a good snug fit. I might actually enjoy the cold now I have this gem! The fastening is a little bit naff but hey, for this price that's a minor issue!

WATERPROOF TRAPPER HAT IN BLACK