5.0 out of 5 stars Would make a lovely birthday or engagement gift
This ring is really lovely! it's very dainty; the band is very thin so it has no weight to it - perfect for everyday wear although it says in the description that it may tarnish.

Published on 1 Sep 2012 by Caz

2.0 out of 5 stars supporting/understanding supplier
Sadly this ring was very disappointing, the Opel stones are beautiful but I personally felt the style of the ring let them down. The supplier was fully understanding about how I felt and was very quick in giving me a refund when they received the ring back.
Published 5 months ago by Cheshirelady

5.0 out of 5 stars Would make a lovely birthday or engagement gift, 1 Sep 2012
Caz (Horsham,west sussex) - See all my reviews

I can see this as being a really nice engagement or birthday present (which it was for me!). Something quite girly without having hot pink crystals but also elegant too. The stones themselves when held in the light shine pink and shades of green/aqua, which makes them stand out from other single tone stones. The moulding up the sides is a nice, elegant touch too. It's hard to see on the pic but there are raised swirls going along both sides of the ring.

Overall a great present at a competitive price, perfect for that special occasion, or if anyone you know is an October baby. The best thing about it is that there are many other stone choices if you'd prefer, like opal/sapphire or opal/aquamarine etc. although personally i think the opal by itself is the most subtle, pretty option.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 18 April 2013
When this item was delivered I fell in love with it straight away, it looks so good on that even friends have commented on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 31 Dec 2012
Really nice opals with a beautiful and unusual setting rarely seen these days.Comfortable to wear in fact haven't taken it off since I received it months ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 2 July 2013
Such a beautiful ring. Shame is not for me, my mom will be very happy as is for her 60 th.

4.0 out of 5 stars Opal and silver ring, 1 Feb 2013
I love this ring it is so dainty but if I had large fingers I think it would look too small. The only reason I have given it a 4 star is because I was expecting the opals to stand proud of the setting but they are very flat on the top, So they don't stand out as much as I'd hoped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 Jan 2013
Fara (London UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 17 year old daughter on her birthday and she absolutely adores it. It's a beautiful looking ring and she's forever being complimented and asked where she bought it.

2.0 out of 5 stars supporting/understanding supplier, 17 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A very pretty ring. Pl4ease be aware it is quite a ..., 17 Oct 2014
A very pretty ring. Pl4ease be aware it is quite a large sizing, I ordered 1/2 size down from my normal size a it's still is a bit loose

5.0 out of 5 stars ring fitted fine and wife loved her ring, 13 Oct 2014
jack pennington (st leonards on sea, East Sussex, GB) - See all my reviews
bought for my wifes birthday her birthstone is opal, ring fitted fine and wife loved her ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty., 9 Feb 2013
I love 'clear' opals (now called fiery it seems) and this ring, together with a pendant to match, did not let me down. The ring is easy to wear with no sharp bits so it doesn't click on stockings or clothing, I love it and haven't had it off since it arrived!