5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomes
The ink arrived two days after I placed the order, and it was flat packed, so no need to go to the post office to collect because it fit through the letterbox. After 3 test prints, I can safely say this is as good if not better than the Epson original. I am a pro photographer so quality matters to me. Buy with confidence. 5/5
Published on 2 Dec. 2011 by Loopthewhoop

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful alternative to Epson.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomes, 2 Dec. 2011
This review is from: 2 x T1295 + T1291 x 4 Multipack Epson Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson BX525WD - ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH Epson Stylus SX235W, SX420W, SX425W, SX435W, SX445W, SX525WD, SX535WD, SX620FW Epson Stylus Office B42WD, BX305F, BX305FW, BX305FW Plus, BX320FW, BX525WD, BX535WD, BX625FWD, BX630FW, BX635FWD, BX925FWD, BX935FWD Printers. - Latest Version Double Capacity Inks - T 1291 T 1292 T 1293 T 1294 (T1295) (Contains: T1291 T1292 T1293 T1294) - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black - Multipack ***By TriINKS*** (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just excellent value, 23 Feb. 2012
Triangle MMA were great to promptly answer any questions I had prior to me placing my order and also shipped on payment so I received my inks very quickly.
Further to this I am more than happy with the inks received. With an XL sized Epson branded sole black cartridge retailing at £19.99 in the High Street to get not one but THREE full sets of ink for the same price is phenomenal. They also installed easily and with no problems as some third party cartridges do sometimes come with snagging issues.
I will be using MMA for all future ink cartridge purchases, and will only consider shopping around again if the prices increase.
Very happy with the ink and print quality and very very very very happy with the price.
Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On, 29 Nov. 2011
Does exactly what it says on the box, worked a treat on my SX535WD, very good price and I will definately order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!, 19 Oct. 2012
Vitalijs Nakaluznijs (Eire) - See all my reviews
Ordered this item for use with my Epson Stylus SX445W printer.
Printer accepted new cartridges straight away. No warnings, nothing! Just install them and print.
Customer service also is great!
I've had a problem with one of the cartridges, so I contacted seller and asked them to replace faulty one. Next day I got an e-mail from them saying that they will replace faulty cartridge and add another one for free "for the inconvenience"!
Ink quality is very good too! And the price is fantastic!!!
I definitely will be buying from this seller again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tins .... and statements about their contents, 24 Sept. 2012
Mr. E.Buoy (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
Keeping it simple and answering the questions I wanted to know:

Excellent,low-cost and prompt service from the supplier - thank you.
The cartridges come as 3 x boxed sets and individually shrink wrapped within.

My printer is an Epson Stylus SX535WD. (I highly recommend it in all respects)
Cartridges are recognised instantly by the printer - none of the usual Epson hassle.
Quality of print is identical to Epson's own supplied cartridges.
No banding or drying of print head.
Will use this supplier and cartridge again and again.
Recommend highly

I hope that covers it.

Cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 5 Mar. 2012
These cartridges are fantastic value. They are every bit as good as the full price Epson cartridges. The quality of the print is amazing.

I have had a lot of photographs to print & because they are special to me & some other people I wanted them to be crystal clear & pristine, & they are with these cartridges.

The same can be said for documents that have been printed.

I would whole hartedly recommend these cartridges. They are well, packaged, do a fantastic job & I will certainly be back for more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful alternative to Epson., 14 Sept. 2013
To date I have used 10 sets of these inks in my Epson. Not always successful, the tanks can run dry yet still read part full. They can also block the print head occasionally, requiring a lot of cleaning cycles but at this price it doesn't matter. I have more than recouped the price of the printer by not using Epson carts and there is no difference in the print quality. A bit of a no brainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ink, 11 Oct. 2012
Gordon Buchanan "Aitchdee Fan" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great price for Epson compatible ink. No problems with, perfect for my purposes. Would recommend this ink to anyone who asked without hesitation. Will buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work at all, 28 Feb. 2012
Lisha Yao "ivy" (SouthamptonC UK) - See all my reviews
these ink can not be used in my epson SX235W. I reinstall it so many times and i tried three of these, the screen still show me ' ink cartridges cannot be recognized" ...I really want know what can i do ..can i refund these ink?

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 22 Nov. 2013
For the price these cartridges have been ok and overall have been value for money - pleased with the quality of the print and how long they have lasted however no all have worked. A number (2 out of five) have not been recognised by the printer no matter how many times of installed, removed and re-installed. This is not only on installation …….. sometimes whilst printing well they will come up with cartridge unrecognised when the ink is showing 3/4 full! Using Epsom SX 425W printer.