on 14 June 2014
FANTASTIC!!!AWESOME! tried lots and lots mousterisers and this one is my favourit for a long long long time now. quick absorb, very nice light light smell. after second baby my stomach was a bit flabby and exercising doesnt tone skin. I m Personal Trainer and Dietician and i am amazed how my skin is toned and Elastin make my skin so tight. sound too good to be true but it does brilliant job. highly and highly recommened to women who is skin a bit not tight i would say. nearly finished my bottle and placing another order
on 19 August 2013
This product is a favourite. Leaves my skin silky smooth.
I have sensitive skin and this lotion is gentle yet luxurious. A firm fave.
on 6 March 2016
You're getting a great price per ml of moisturiser when you get this. It hydrates my dry and sensitive skin well and it doesn't irritate it either. It keeps my skin silky smooth and soft all day long after one application, even in the cold dry winter months when I find my skin is even more dry than normal. I like the fact that the moisturiser comes in a bottle with a pump dispenser. It saves you having to contaminate the entire container of cream each time you need a little bit of it. You don't need much of this cream to moisturise your skin well. It has a light clean fragrance to it which I don't mind but this wears off after a little while.

I haven't noticed my skin feeling or looking firmer or younger with this product but I didn't buy this for an anti-ageing effect on my skin. I love how it's non-greasy also so you can wear clothing over any areas you've just moisturised pretty much seconds after applying the product and rubbing it in as it absorbs really well and quickly. I usually find non-greasy formulas not as hydrating as I need for my skin but this one seems to work so well.

For any body lotion, this is a good price. For this body lotion, this is a great price!
on 18 August 2012
Really, really impressed with this product. After one application a nasty patch of eczema on my leg was a hundred times better and is now gone, just smooth, healed skin. I now use it all over, every day and it WORKS! The feeling of softness lasts all day, if you have properly dehydrated skin I thoroughly recommend this.
on 24 November 2013
Ive never bought a cream from st ives before. Well..... it smells lovely, feels a thick consistency when dispensed but rubs in really well, not greasy at all, you can get dressed straight away. Would definately recommend this product
on 28 July 2014
Totally luxuriate yourself in this easily absorbed beautifully fragranced lotion, Which just lasts and lasts.
I remember St Ives decades ago it just seemed to disappear off the shelves. Being an avid fan back then found it hard to find anything that come close the the quality and the results as St Ives! .......But Now rediscovered I will rekindle my passion for St Ives.
Family members who have recently bought other products on my recommendation have also praised them highly. I highly recommend this product your skin will love you for it!
on 20 September 2014
Absorbed well and not greasy but keeps skin hydrated. Seems like good value for the price and size of bottle. Would need something a bit more intensive for areas like very dry elbows, etc, but that's not really why I bought it. I was looking for a lotion based on collagen for toning and firming, not sure whether this is the right one for me yet.
on 30 January 2014
This cream has a lovely texture, it really seems to moisturise well. It has a very pleasant scent that I can more than cope with, having a deep aversion to over-perfumed products. It's only early days so will report back in a few weeks time with more comments.
on 7 March 2014
I love the smell of this, its my favourite of any creams I have used. Simple thing, but i love having a push pump for easy use. Its spreads well, sinks in well and lasts (ie the skin isn't dry again 10 mins later). I love it.
on 17 January 2016
A big container of a lovely body lotion. It works so well on dry skin and I love the smell. The one negative is that the getting the last amount out is annoying and it seems a lot is left in there. You have to take the pump out which is messy and the very last amount you have to scrape your finger round inside. I guess this is a general problem with this kind of pump, but the pump does outweigh the annoyance! I will certainly buy again though. I have the naturally soothing one at the moment which I bought in the USA. Great range.