5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect fleece
Published on 20 Oct 2011 by maisydaisy

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fleece when zipped up
This is a nice fleece when zipped up. It fits fairly well, though I think it would have been more flattering for me to have ordered a size smaller. However, it's nice and long in the body. I don't like the red trim that shows if the fleece is left unzipped. I am going to keep it because it's nice and warm and covers my bottom.
It would be great if this fleece was...
Published 9 months ago by tracy morris

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect fleece, 20 Oct 2011
This is a really good fleece. I spent a long time looking at reviews of other fleeces before I found this and I am delighted. It's a beautiful colour and a really good fit and unlike so many others it actually covers my bum!!(vital if you are working outdoors in cold weather). I've bought Regatta stuff before and always found it to be good quality. I would recommend this to anyone trying to decide what to buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice. A bit small., 4 May 2012
Jennie Bergin - See all my reviews
Good value for the price but a bit on the small size. I got it for my daughter. She likes the feel of it and the colour. Nice soft material. Not too thick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality value for money fleece, 22 Oct 2013
I was pleased with this item as it is beautiful color, the fleece is soft and the style is feminine. My only thing is that the size.10 fits me more like a size:12 or 14 and I usually require more space for the bust area, yet it was still big for me so if you are very slim and want a fitted look the size 10 would be way too big. If you require a generous fit then this is a style for you. I would suggest if you are a larger size & require a fitted style you probably could order 1 size smaller. I gave it away as a present rather than return it as I really liked it and highly recommend this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfy fleece, 12 Nov 2013
Really like this as it's very soft, warm and comfy. I am size 16 but ordered size 18 to be on a safe side, but 18 is way too big, so you don't have to order a size up. Will probably end up ordering another one in size 16 as it's really nice. the colour is lovely too

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fleece when zipped up, 18 Nov 2013
It would be great if this fleece was sold in a wider range of colours such as navy and bottle green. I would have ordered the latter for work. Instead, I ordered a Ladies Full Zip Classic Fleece in Bottle Green which turned out to be a thicker warmer fleece but about two sizes too big and not as long in the body.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and useful., 20 Nov 2013
The styling is more of a light-weight coat than an indoor fleece, but it's ok. It is slightly looser than I expected for a size 14 and I had to turn up the sleeves a little, but I doubt the 12 would have been better for me. It's a pretty, bright blue, making a change from the endless black & navy winter colours. It is good value and works on it's own around the house, or under a coat on cold days.

5.0 out of 5 stars regatta fleece, 30 Oct 2013
Geranium fleece is a good colour Fits well and is lightweight to wear on its own or beneath regatta weather proof jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Jacket, 24 Oct 2013
Great jacket. Perfect fit warm and good value for money. Despatched very fast, Has pink tags on zippers which look smart

5.0 out of 5 stars fleece, 6 Dec 2013
Was surprised with this fleece much better quality than I expected given the exceptional price. It is warm and looks good. The size is also what it should be. Well pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 12 Dec 2013
Quick delivery. Jacket is light but warm and nice long length when wearing on its own. Bought for a present and I'm sure it will be greatly received.

Regatta Women's Cathie Fleece