5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect fleece
Published on 20 Oct 2011 by maisydaisy

3.0 out of 5 stars fleece
It is ok but a little thinner than I expected it to be and not as good quality as my old regatta fleece which I've had for years.
Published 17 months ago by Paul Louie

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect fleece, 20 Oct 2011
This is a really good fleece. I spent a long time looking at reviews of other fleeces before I found this and I am delighted. It's a beautiful colour and a really good fit and unlike so many others it actually covers my bum!!(vital if you are working outdoors in cold weather). I've bought Regatta stuff before and always found it to be good quality. I would recommend this to anyone trying to decide what to buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice. A bit small., 4 May 2012
Jennie Bergin - See all my reviews
Good value for the price but a bit on the small size. I got it for my daughter. She likes the feel of it and the colour. Nice soft material. Not too thick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfy fleece, 12 Nov 2013
Really like this as it's very soft, warm and comfy. I am size 16 but ordered size 18 to be on a safe side, but 18 is way too big, so you don't have to order a size up. Will probably end up ordering another one in size 16 as it's really nice. the colour is lovely too

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 12 Dec 2013
Quick delivery. Jacket is light but warm and nice long length when wearing on its own. Bought for a present and I'm sure it will be greatly received.

5.0 out of 5 stars fleece, 6 Dec 2013
Was surprised with this fleece much better quality than I expected given the exceptional price. It is warm and looks good. The size is also what it should be. Well pleased with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and useful., 20 Nov 2013
The styling is more of a light-weight coat than an indoor fleece, but it's ok. It is slightly looser than I expected for a size 14 and I had to turn up the sleeves a little, but I doubt the 12 would have been better for me. It's a pretty, bright blue, making a change from the endless black & navy winter colours. It is good value and works on it's own around the house, or under a coat on cold days.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fleece, 30 Oct 2013
I love this fleece because is warm, long and looks good, nice color as well. i ordered the wrong size but i didn't mind the extra room.

5.0 out of 5 stars regatta fleece, 30 Oct 2013
Geranium fleece is a good colour Fits well and is lightweight to wear on its own or beneath regatta weather proof jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Jacket, 24 Oct 2013
Great jacket. Perfect fit warm and good value for money. Despatched very fast, Has pink tags on zippers which look smart

3.0 out of 5 stars fleece, 21 Feb 2013