Size: 5cm x 5m Pink - 1 RollColour: PinkChange

on 28 March 2013
...well don't be. I read many review and looked at quite a few different tapes and watched videos on YouTube. I finally took the plunge and ordered this tape after 'reading between the lines of other reviews, good, bad and indifferent. It was a good choice.

I needed this tape to help with my Lateral Collateral Ligament on the outside of my right knee. Using a Physio video on YouTube, I cut the tape and applied it as instructed. They gave a tip that once applied to your skin, to rub the tape with the waxed side of the backing strip to warm the adhesive and therefore giving better sticking power to the tape on your skin. I found this worked really well and despite showering and wearing legging, the tape basically stayed in place for a week and only then started to come off when an edge started to curl and rubbed on the sheets. It does what they describe for this tape and it worked well on my ligament.

I also started to get pains in the bottom of my left foot and found that I had the symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis which is very painful. I also saw a YouTube video about this and thought that I would try putting the tape on the sole of my foot just before the heel, to see if that helped...and did it? Yes it was an immediate relief. The pain didn't go away completely, about 90%. I used the tape on both [knee and foot] for over a month/6 weeks until the symptoms' started to subside and I still have tape left.

All in all I can recommend this tape to do what is claimed. As long as you remember to warm the tape by rubbing the backing strip vigorously over it, especially the edges, then it will stick well and stay put.
on 7 January 2012
I have used Levotape before and will use it again. At present I am using it for wrist tendonitis, for me it gives support without the restriction that a more bulky application would have, you don't realise it's there, scarcely affected by washing, showering etc.
on 29 June 2013
Have used Rock tape before but it is twice the price so decided to try Levotape and the reviews I read were good. Have been using it for 3 weeks now, and although it does the job, if I have it on for more than a day, my skin gets itchy and starts to peel where it was. So though it was half the price, I am having to change it more often so it has ended up costing me more and causing me discomfort!
on 15 October 2011
This the best Kinesiology tape you can buy! I have used this brand of tape for the past year for a number of injuries, namely my shoulder, as I am a swimmer. It does what it says on the box it does stay in place for at least 5 days, the most I have managed is 8 days before I had to take it off.

It is also the cheapest you will buy anywhere by far. Other competitors charge at least another 50% onto of what these's guys do!!!

Wouldn't use any other brand.

I would give it more than 5 stars if I was able to do!
on 29 January 2012
I would have no worries recommending this product as ive had to use it for 6months now. The product is better than the one my physio uses and lasts alot longer too. My recovery would not have happened as quick without using this so feel confident when puchasing.Levotape Kinesiology Tape Black
on 5 January 2013
Its not miracle tape and on its own, its not going to cure you instantly of your problem but it will definitely assist rehabilitation as an adjunct to rest, ice, compression and elevation (if needed). I have found it is helping me enormously with easing the tendonitis in both my shoulder and knee so that I can walk without pain and maintain a level of activity which I would otherwise not be able to do. I use the tape in conjunction with a knee support and am confident that it will help me get back to full fitness. Since using this tape, my shoulder is already feeling a lot better without even having had a lot of rehab.

It is easy to use and there is a decent amount on the roll that will keep me going for several months. Will definitely re-purchase when I run out. Not had any problems with skin reaction and I have quite sensitive skin. Recommended without reservation.
on 14 August 2012
I first tried this product a month or so ago..(just as a single roll to try it out first)..and found it excellent in helping to relieve lower back pain. (I have two slightly degenerating discs in my spine.)
I find I don't 'groan' getting out of bed first thing in the morning...Which is a definite plus !
Personally I use the tape to act as a kind of 'external muscle' and it has certainly helped me.
More freedom of movement without whingeing all the time too!!
Is it really doing anything ?...Or do I just believe it is ?....Who knows...But my money would be on the former, even though I understand that there is, as yet, no firm medical evidence for this.
If it's good enough for the physio's that work with all the sportsmen and women we've all seen so much of in the past few months..........

Phil L.
on 8 February 2013
Have been attending physiotherapy for a couple of months now, at the end of the session i'm taped up on the calf and abductor using another branded tape.

It peels off within hours even though the oils etc have been removed however the Levotape sticks I would recommend it.
on 2 June 2012
Great stuff, much more expensive in the shops but just as good; and it got me around the London marathon.
on 13 August 2012
Well, does it work? Who knows? I bought it on recomendation of a friend who is a team doctor with a pro cycling team (I have a long term knee cartilage problem). He showed me how to use it (see Physioroom.com if you don't know how) and I have done so for about a month now.

The first time I used it, the improvement was remarkable but maybe coincidental because since then I have had mixed results. Sometimes no noticeable effect, sometimes pain free.

All in all. you pays your money and you takes your chance! Having said that, before I used it I think I had pain more frequently but that is an entirely subjective judgement - I have no records of when it hurt and when it didn't but after three arthroscopies I guess any straw is worth grasping rather than having a knee replacement which could easily curtail my cycling completely.