5.0 out of 5 stars Are you undecided about this.....
...well don't be. I read many review and looked at quite a few different tapes and watched videos on YouTube. I finally took the plunge and ordered this tape after 'reading between the lines of other reviews, good, bad and indifferent. It was a good choice.

Published 23 months ago by P.M.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but not as good as more expensive alternative
Published 20 months ago by fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you undecided about this....., 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape (Misc.)

I needed this tape to help with my Lateral Collateral Ligament on the outside of my right knee. Using a Physio video on YouTube, I cut the tape and applied it as instructed. They gave a tip that once applied to your skin, to rub the tape with the waxed side of the backing strip to warm the adhesive and therefore giving better sticking power to the tape on your skin. I found this worked really well and despite showering and wearing legging, the tape basically stayed in place for a week and only then started to come off when an edge started to curl and rubbed on the sheets. It does what they describe for this tape and it worked well on my ligament.

I also started to get pains in the bottom of my left foot and found that I had the symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis which is very painful. I also saw a YouTube video about this and thought that I would try putting the tape on the sole of my foot just before the heel, to see if that helped...and did it? Yes it was an immediate relief. The pain didn't go away completely, about 90%. I used the tape on both [knee and foot] for over a month/6 weeks until the symptoms' started to subside and I still have tape left.

All in all I can recommend this tape to do what is claimed. As long as you remember to warm the tape by rubbing the backing strip vigorously over it, especially the edges, then it will stick well and stay put.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tape, 7 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape (Misc.)
I have used Levotape before and will use it again. At present I am using it for wrist tendonitis, for me it gives support without the restriction that a more bulky application would have, you don't realise it's there, scarcely affected by washing, showering etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars I have it taped, 13 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape (Misc.)
Well, does it work? Who knows? I bought it on recomendation of a friend who is a team doctor with a pro cycling team (I have a long term knee cartilage problem). He showed me how to use it (see Physioroom.com if you don't know how) and I have done so for about a month now.

The first time I used it, the improvement was remarkable but maybe coincidental because since then I have had mixed results. Sometimes no noticeable effect, sometimes pain free.

All in all. you pays your money and you takes your chance! Having said that, before I used it I think I had pain more frequently but that is an entirely subjective judgement - I have no records of when it hurt and when it didn't but after three arthroscopies I guess any straw is worth grasping rather than having a knee replacement which could easily curtail my cycling completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, rugged - and it works!, 27 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape (Misc.)
I first started wearing KT tape after I badly tore my anterior ankle ligaments for both support and pain relief and it worked incredibly well compared to anything my physio referral suggested. It naturally supports the joints, tissues, muscles and supporting structures in your body AND reduces swelling and thereby pain around the injury like nothing Ive ever used before, all the while ring incredibly comfortable unlike compression bandages or self-adhesive bandages that can put too much pressure on the injury and truce blood flow, which of course encourages healing. I now use it regularly, both to heal aches, pains and strains and also as support and a preventative, especially for my poor ankle.

I recently pulled my groin climbing too aggressively. I applied Levotape's version of KT and the pain was reduced almost entirely within 20 minutes, my muscles and tendons relaxed and ibwas fully healed up in a day or so. It isn't a magic spell, but it's pretty close - remember it matters how and where you apply it.

Levotape is easily the best I've tried, it sticks like industrial strength superglue, its cheaper than anything else and it comes in lots of pretty colours! What more could you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars tape, 5 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape (Misc.)
This is a quality item, at a good price, as a sports therapist it is an essential part of my equipment, why pay more for other makes of tape when this is just as good, would buy from seller again, very quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape (Misc.)
I have been suffering with chronic back pain for over 2 years now and unfortunately, physiotherapists, doctors and orthopedic surgeons are yet to find a reason as to why. However my physiotherapist used this tape on my back and it seems to work wonders!! She used the bright blue color which as you can imagine isn't very practical to match with clothing. When I found the beige color I had to order it. It's absolutely perfect!! I'm very pale but this still doesn't stand out a great deal and when clothed you can barely notice it all... It's the same color as a typical plaster! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that Is struggling to cover the color of their taping!

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but not as good as more expensive alternative, 29 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape (Misc.)
Have used Rock tape before but it is twice the price so decided to try Levotape and the reviews I read were good. Have been using it for 3 weeks now, and although it does the job, if I have it on for more than a day, my skin gets itchy and starts to peel where it was. So though it was half the price, I am having to change it more often so it has ended up costing me more and causing me discomfort!

5.0 out of 5 stars levotape, 29 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape (Misc.)
I would have no worries recommending this product as ive had to use it for 6months now. The product is better than the one my physio uses and lasts alot longer too. My recovery would not have happened as quick without using this so feel confident when puchasing.Levotape Kinesiology Tape Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever!, 15 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape (Misc.)
This the best Kinesiology tape you can buy! I have used this brand of tape for the past year for a number of injuries, namely my shoulder, as I am a swimmer. It does what it says on the box it does stay in place for at least 5 days, the most I have managed is 8 days before I had to take it off.

It is also the cheapest you will buy anywhere by far. Other competitors charge at least another 50% onto of what these's guys do!!!

Wouldn't use any other brand.

I would give it more than 5 stars if I was able to do!

4.0 out of 5 stars Levotape, 2 July 2012
Good value for money, its sticky and stays on for days if need be. The colour doesn't run when wet so showering is no problem. I would definately buy this product again!

Levotape Kinesiology Tape Pink