5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, rugged - and it works!
Published on 27 Jan 2012 by Xiy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good tape
Good tape and good value for money. However its not quite as sticky as some tape I have previously used.
Published 13 months ago by Samantha Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, rugged - and it works!, 27 Jan 2012
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape Blue (Misc.)
I first started wearing KT tape after I badly tore my anterior ankle ligaments for both support and pain relief and it worked incredibly well compared to anything my physio referral suggested. It naturally supports the joints, tissues, muscles and supporting structures in your body AND reduces swelling and thereby pain around the injury like nothing Ive ever used before, all the while ring incredibly comfortable unlike compression bandages or self-adhesive bandages that can put too much pressure on the injury and truce blood flow, which of course encourages healing. I now use it regularly, both to heal aches, pains and strains and also as support and a preventative, especially for my poor ankle.

I recently pulled my groin climbing too aggressively. I applied Levotape's version of KT and the pain was reduced almost entirely within 20 minutes, my muscles and tendons relaxed and ibwas fully healed up in a day or so. It isn't a magic spell, but it's pretty close - remember it matters how and where you apply it.

Levotape is easily the best I've tried, it sticks like industrial strength superglue, its cheaper than anything else and it comes in lots of pretty colours! What more could you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Sticky, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape Blue (Misc.)
Brilliant tape, have had the tape stick on for days, handles water no problem and is rather painful to take off (specially with hairy legs) offers fantastic support but with the required stretchiness to move.

Tip: apply one hour before playing sport or putting the tape under strain, the adhesive takes a while to fully stick

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value for money, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape Blue (Misc.)
Good hypoallercic glue! withstands up to two weeks. easy to cut to the exact shape and remains well and without any allergic reactions. I RECOMMEND!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, and good product, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape Blue (Misc.)
I had been recommended by my physiotherapist to buy some kinesiology tape to help with my runner's knee. Under her instruction I was able to stick this on myself. This tape is easy to use, it will stay stuck to my knee for up to a week, and survives many showers. It seemed reasonably priced compared to other tapes on offer, and the delivery was very speedy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what its meant to for a great price, 9 Sep 2014
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape Blue (Misc.)
I love kinesiology tape. I've used a few different brands and this one sticks ok - it lasts around 5 days (dont forget to round those corners people). It holds up to running, cycling, swimming and showers.

Also great to pop on the backs of heals to stop a stubborn pair of sandals rubbing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
It worked yes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape Blue (Misc.)
Bought this tape for my knee and it does work but kept on coming of my knee all the time very disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape Blue (Misc.)
Tried others on the market - came off within hours. This tape does what the description says it will do - ideal!

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape Blue (Misc.)
i think this tape works way better than the original kt tape as it sticks for much longer and I appreciate I can cut it as long as i want

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, 3 Feb 2014
Mrs (Ryde, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levotape Kinesiology Tape Blue (Misc.)
Really good tape - sticks well, stays on even after several showers, and dries easily. Helped with my very sore shoulder and back offering good support and temporary relief. Definitely helped wearing this tape.

Levotape Kinesiology Tape Blue