on 6 May 2013
I wanted to get myself a new game and was stumped at which game to get. I decided I wood branch out for a new game and I wooden have expected so much from a game. If someone axed me what my favorite game is, I wood easily say this. If you want a game that isn't fun then your barking up the wrong tree. If your expecting me to tell you the story line, I will make you pine a bit longer! Although it is rooted with excitement. If you think you saw the greatness of this game coming, then be prepared to be put into knots. I'm rooting for an expansion pack to allow you to axe other lumber jacks their views on the world of wood and share ideas.
I must leave my review here, with the simple thought that this game makes me pine (and maple)
on 21 January 2015
8yr old loves this plays it frequently - good value game for child
on 21 January 2015
very good quality. it arrived on time. no problems. great value for money! highly recommend it.
on 8 August 2014
rubbish. It wouldn't even let me on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 12 July 2012
This game has it all. If you want a game that simulates the awesome reality that is woodcutting then look no further. The stunning, amazing graphics put all these new games (such as 'Skyrim' and the like) to shame. Absolute amazing simulation of cutting a tree down AND THEN DOING IT AGAIN! OVER A REPEATED AMOUNT OF TIMES!

To be honest, you should be playing this right now and just think - you too can be a lumberjack. And you too can be alright. This game is the beginning of a new gaming era. Be part of it. Buy this game so you can say to your children that you were there when the revolution of Woodcutter Simulator began.
on 3 August 2014
did not work very well with my computer
on 7 October 2013
Had to update PC but after that everything worked well hours of fun great game easy to use I wrote down the key board controls and was easy from there onwards can't fault the game super fast delivery
on 2 May 2012
Do you know when you are in primary school, and the teacher is going around the class asking what you want to do when you get older?? 'I want to be a policeman', 'I want to be a nurse', and `I want to be an astronaut'. Well me, I wanted to chop wood. Perhaps it's because our house was made out of it? Perhaps it was because my mother had shown me 'The Texas chainsaw massacre' at the tender age of 5 or perhaps it was because my hippy father left my mother to chain himself to a tree.... Yes that probably has alot to do with it.

Now the game is great in that you can chop down trees to your hearts content, unfortunately you can't get people tied to the trees but I believe the hippy culling expansion pack is going to become available soon.

On the games arrival I quit my job at my local B&Q where I was a lowly 'wood trimmer' and now spend in excess of 15 hours a day kicking virtual tree a$$. Whatsmore, I no longer feel the urge to kill innocent people through my hatred for my father - Highly recommended.
77 comments|28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 March 2015
Rubbish
on 27 November 2012
Parcel Was Very quick And Easy Getting Here and Would Shop From This Provider again
Thanxs again