4.0 out of 5 stars Clarks all weather brakes
yeah, these brakes do the job they're supposed to. I often ride quite fast down the field to my house, and even when the grass is wet these brakes bring me to a nice halt before I go smashing myself and my bike into a mangled wreck on the steps leading to my flat. only gave them 4 stars cos they squeak a SMALL amount when dry but there's still time for them to bed in.
Published on 7 Mar 2012 by Darren Watson

3.0 out of 5 stars V Brakes
Published on 20 Sep 2012 by David McFarlane

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarks all weather brakes, 7 Mar 2012
Darren Watson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clarks CPS958 V-Brake Pads Cycle Component - Black, 72 mm (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stoppers, 1 Feb 2013
D. Thomas "Dafydd" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
Work really well on my Specialized hybrid stop me better than the originals and more hardwearing too. Easy enough to fit yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good in the dry and wet, 1 Jan 2013
Brakes work well in both wet and dry conditions. Easy to fit but needed to be adjusted a few times to stop them squeeking.

3.0 out of 5 stars V Brakes, 20 Sep 2012
i recently bought order one set of these clarks gold mtb v-brake pad, aqua design break block for the rear of my bike, i have been using them for almsot two weeks now and i must say these are by far the best break pads for v brakes i have ever used ( IN DRY WEATHER )..... however tonight was the first time i have used them in the rain or any wet envoronment and these are BY FAR THE WORST break pads i have ever, ever used in wet conditions, they could not stop me what so ever they even struggled to slow me down even the slightest, i am shocked at how bad these pads are in rain infact the cheap £1.99 pads that came on my bike work better, i would only recomend this product for dry riding as they are very dangerous in the wet.

3.0 out of 5 stars mtb brakes, 4 Feb 2014
they are not as good as my old brake blocks . they are not verry good in the wet . ok only in dry condistions .

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, 3 Dec 2014
These are worse than the cheap ones from tesco - been on my bike a few weeks and already need replacing.
no grip in wet weather is panic inducing and they leave a residue all over my rims
add to this they went missing in the post so amazon had to send me another set makes this
just about my worst amazon purchase ever !
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

5.0 out of 5 stars top brake pads, 23 Nov 2013
Bought these to replace the standard ones supplied with the brakes on my CARRERA HYBRED bike, they where just not up to it anymore!
These are so good if you grabbed to much on the front you`d be over the handlebars no kidding; and just as good in thje wet with out any hesitation,they are confidence inspiring and cheap at the price.
Don`t just buy enough to equip your bike buy a spare set like I did you may not get them at this price again!

Well recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wet or Dry, 24 July 2013
Very good. No wet weather mess, grey rim wash or squeel. Stop very well.
Im using them on a Specialized Sirrus Sport, road bike, very good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shortlived, 26 Nov 2014
A. Little - See all my reviews
Bought these at the end of October, I need to replace them after less than a month. I cycle three miles every day and they have worked well but the pads are right down. The more expensive clarks pads are worth it. Wouldn't buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brake pads, 3 Mar 2014
Perfect replacement brake pads. Grip well no squeaks fairly slim so easier to align to rims. Wollyhatshop always deliver. Order placed Friday arrived Monday good value genuine products.