5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased - looks good
Very pleased with this product for the price. It comes with bolts, which is a bonus and it fits my Camelbak Better Bottle 750ml perfectly. Easy to fit and it matches the colour scheme of my bike.
Published on 12 May 2012 by Jenna

2.0 out of 5 stars OK for Road, No good for MTB
Cheap and OK for a road bike but my bottle has bounced out more than once on bumpy tracks (I've got a Cx bike and go down a farm track as part of my commute.

Replaced with a stiffer holder..
Published 10 months ago by n9801904@hud.ac.uk

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased - looks good, 12 May 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars OK for Road, No good for MTB, 19 Aug. 2014
n9801904@hud.ac.uk (Huddersfield, England) - See all my reviews

Replaced with a stiffer holder..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 29 April 2014
J. Page "J Page" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Clarks BC18 Polycarbonate Bottle Cage Cycle Component (Sports)
I have a mountain bike and a road bike so needed a couple of extra water bottle holders for those long road bike training sessions. I didn't really expect a great deal from this given the price, so was pleasantly surprised when it arrived and I fit it to the bike. It comes with a couple of mounting screws which is handy if you don't have any. The quality is perfectly fine, so much so that I ordered another soon after. You can't go wrong at this price as it's a decent quality item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 15 May 2014
Good quality and lightweight which is all I was really after from a bottle cage. Comes with mounting bolts and looks the part.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle cage!! Must buy!, 12 Nov. 2013
Hassan Z (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am relatively new to using my road bike, I only got it last year. Although I've always loved cycling and have been doing so for ages, I never really used water bottles that could be stored on my cycle. Instead I always ended up getting bottles and keeping them in a bag or using my hydration packs.

This cage is great, it screws in perfectly and is nice and tight! I would fully recommend buying this cage if you're looking into buying one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great solution when you you do not need the best quality, 20 Oct. 2013
Simple, contemporary bottle cage. Happily the white logo rubbed off in minutes leaving a minimal and good looking bottle cage to put on my new commuting bike. Seems to hold the bottle firmly in place even over rough ground. I probably would not put these on my best bike ( prefer Elite ones for this) but these do the same job for a third of the price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless in every way., 16 Jun. 2015
Ride No.1, lovely hot day, smashing out a nice 19-22mph average pace, got to my usual drink point, looked down, bottle missing. Tracked back on my route and it fell out 300 meters from my front door. Flat bottle in the middle of the road. Useless cage ripped from bike and stamped upon. don't waste your hard earned it's a pile of s***e.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Polycarbonate Bottle Cage - White, 9 Feb. 2013
Orbea 27 (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
I ordered this for the wife's cyclo-cross bike and it fit a treat. There's some fore and aft adjustment and it grips the bottle(s) nicely. We've tried it with dozens of bottles and it grips them all, on and off road. Another fantastic and importantly 'light' product from Clarks and brilliant value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!, 6 May 2015
Great! Don't seem like they're the sturdiest (they might snap if you really went at them), but for the price, absolutely spot on.
I have 2 on my bike with 750ml High5 bottles, and I've not had any issues with the product.
They're nice and light as well for the weight conscience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle holder., 12 Feb. 2012
I bought this bottle holder for my wife's white bicycle. It look sturdy and of good quality. Included 2 bolts to use for mounting on the bike, which another bottle cage I bought earlier did not. It would be nice if the bolts were white as well though instead of bare metal.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›