4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful and perfectly adequate.
Published on 9 Jan 2012 by T. Blackburn

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems Using Flash
I bought this in March 2012 and I was really happy with this case. For the amazingly price, it's well made, works absolutely fine and even comes with a free sock for people with size 1 feet who have got one leg.As I say, I was really happy with it BUT...
Published 18 months ago by T. Ross

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful and perfectly adequate., 9 Jan 2012
T. Blackburn (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Flip Case Cover & Protective Sock For Samsung Galaxy W I8150 By Kolay (Electronics)
If you got your smartphone because you wanted something a bit more exciting and functional than the standard below-100 phone, then this case does the job. It's light yet sturdy, has holes for the camera and speaker, and a magnetic clasp. There is a gap between the phone screen and the case, but this is not an issue - the phone fits perfectly otherwise. The sock is, well, a sock. It fits.

This case isn't materially on a par with some of the other, 25-30 cases that you can get buy, but has all the functionality with a bit less 'feel'. If you bought your smartphone for status, look or because they are in fashion, then maybe this case isn't for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems Using Flash, 30 Jan 2013
T. Ross (Worthing, England) - See all my reviews
I noticed that all my flash photos were coming out looking like they had been taken in fog. For months I thought that my flash was malfunctioning - over-exposing or something and had to stop using it.
Then, last week, when I had the phone out of the case (to play a game) I noticed the area around the camera hole on the inside was shiny plastic and the area around the hole revealed the white foam padding. I wondered whether I getting some-kind of flash feedback from the case.
I took a couple of flash photos without the case and my flash problems disappeared. I put the flip case back on and got foggy milky photos - took the case off, perfect flash photos - case back on - problem photos. You get the picture... so to speak.
So I ordered a different case from Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006MW6V7G/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00 It's only a few pounds more, but the flash works absolutley fine with it, no more foggy photos.
but, hey, if I want to add a milky, foggy, overexposed effect to my photos, I know what to do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Flip case Cover for Samsung Galaxy W, 28 Feb 2012
Purchased this from iDelta UK Ltd on Amazon market Place. Ordered Sunday evening delivered first thing Tues morning - excellent service. Ordered both this flip wallet and protective screen covers. Very pleased with both.
The wallet is thin and light. It has clips down the side into which the Samsung W snaps perfectly. The wallet has holes for the cammera and flash and the side clips have holes to allow power button and volume controls to be operated. All well positioned and the phone is easy to use in the wallet.
I originally ordered this cover merely as a protective holder whilst loose in the car, however it is so conveniently usable that I intend to keep the phone in the wallet - it is not bulky. A magnetic flap holds the wallet closed but it is quick and easy to flip open.
Ordered two products from this company who charged two lots of postage for a single packet. The actual postal cost was 1.09 the charge made was 3.25 - almost doubling the cost of the products!! This is rather sharp practice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Flip Case and Protective Sock, 23 Dec 2013
I am extremely pleased with my purchase. My delivery came earlier than expected which was great. The sock is perfect although with the case there is a slight gap at the front between the phone and the case as some have mentioned, however it is not noticeable and still protects the phone well. Definitely worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 May 2013
D. thomas - See all my reviews
This case does the job of protecting the phone, whilst not stopping you using the phone properly, but I miss the feel of my phone in my hand, so have to take it out regularly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice protective pouch, 30 Jan 2013
Good quality protective pouch made of leather. Holes in the correct places for camera and microphone. Sits in a plastic holder inside the leather pouch again with correct slots for on / off switch and volume controls. Magnetic clasp works well. Only minor improvement being where the leather pouch folds the leather is creased and not in full contact with the stiffening (assume card). Although for the price charged it is excellent value.
The pouch did not arrive on time and I e -mailed the company who sent another unit in the post. This did not arrive on time and again I e-mailed the non arrival. They were about to send another when two units arrived on the same day. Obviously a Royal mail issue nothing to do with the company. Good service from them when pointing out the non arrival.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 22 Jun 2012
Great value for money. Practical as well as looking smart. I would recommend this item to anybody who is looking for a case for their Samsung Galaxy W !!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 1 May 2012
This is a really great protective cover that holds the phone securely, is actually very light but feels quite sturdy. The cut-outs for all connections and camera are the perfect size.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 24 April 2012
I bought this case for my sons brand new samsung galaxy w phone and i was pleased with this product and how quickley it arrived with us , i would recommend this product to people as you get excellent service from this seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 April 2012
David Ellis "david ellis" (London, England) - See all my reviews
Does the job well of protecting your Samsung. The phone just slots into the metal guides, then the flip case opens/closes with a simple magnetic catch. There are holes to allow access to the camera and ringer. I did not use the alternative "sock" but it is good value to have this option as well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›