5.0 out of 5 stars Crafys goodnes
So simply the best computer based programme I have seen to date, easy cards to just print off if you are in a hurry, or if you have time to spare creat your own, cards, stationery, calenders you are only limited by your imagination. I am a serious crafter and have been crafting for more than ten years, but I sometimes need a shortcut and this is just what I need.
Published 22 months ago by SueM

2.0 out of 5 stars Craft Artist
I would need to go to college to learn the capabilities of this programme - not very intuitive. I'm sure it's very clever, but I'm not sure that I am!
Published 13 months ago by Father P. J. Addison

5.0 out of 5 stars Crafys goodnes, 6 Oct 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Craft Artist, 21 Jun 2013
Father P. J. Addison (London UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Making Crafty things....., 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Craft Artist: Crafts, Cards and more! (PC) (DVD-ROM)
I find this invaluable as I do a lot of printing and craft items for an after school club I run. Absoloute blessing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Craft Artist: Crafts, Cards and more! (PC) (DVD-ROM)
When I bought this I was a bit sceptical about it, but having used it a few times I thought it was pretty good.Got a nice lot of templates.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Craft Artist: Crafts, Cards and more! (PC) (DVD-ROM)
Very quick delivery .......I was delighted at what beautiful craft projects I will be able to make. Looking forward to making them

2.0 out of 5 stars I Should Have Known..., 30 Jan 2013
Leidig Lars "(Mrs)" (Sweden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Craft Artist: Crafts, Cards and more! (PC) (DVD-ROM)
All I want is a cheap & easy address label program. This was cheap. It has address labels (after you futz around a bit to find them) but they are not for printing onto address label sheets. No. You put your return address in, print that out onto regular printer paper, cut them out, then fill in the "to:" part by hand... then wrap that big cumbersome to & from label around the envelope and "affix it" - like how? Glue? Tape? I mean seriously.... worthless for me.

To be fair, some may like the greeting card & scrapbooking stuff. Looks easy enough, and that is their main objective with this program. So if that is what you want, this might do you fine. But for me, not at all. On to the search for what I really want... you know, actual address labels.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT BAD!, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Craft Artist: Crafts, Cards and more! (PC) (DVD-ROM)
I THOUGHT IT WAS alot of messing about downloading, it is ok but i think there lots beter things out there for the money, i wasnt really bothered about it.

Craft Artist: Crafts, Cards and more! (PC)
Craft Artist: Crafts, Cards and more! (PC) by Focus Multimedia Ltd (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
4.58