5.0 out of 5 stars VALUE FOR MONEY PC
This PC is a great upgrade from my old PC as I did not want to spend a lot of money,It was delivered in a few days it works perfectly and much faster than my old one, at first I was worried about buying a refurbed one but from now on this is the way to go for me. If, like me you don't need the latest on the market I would recomend this way to upgrade.
Published on 25 Nov 2012 by Paul Fagan

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD BAD BAD !
I GOT THIS LAST YEAR , IT'S BEEN OUT OF ACTION DUE TO FAKE WINDOWS PRO . THEY WANTED £25 FOR ME TO SEND IT BACK TO THEM YEAH RIGHT . EVENTUALLY HAD TO HAVE NEW HARD DRIVE AND ORIGINAL XP PUT BACK ON COSTING ME £85 DON'T BUY ANY OF THEY'RE STUFF .
Published 9 months ago by SPARKIE

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprised., 12 Aug 2012
This review is from: Windows 7, Dell Optiplex GX620 Desktop PC, Pentium 4 3.0GHz, 2GB DDR2, 750 GB Hard Drive, DVD-Rom, Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium pre-installed (w/COA license and genuine installation disk) (Electronics)
If you know something about recent PC history the condition and serviceability of the machine will surprise and please you. A great bit of kit at an amazing price, so do what I did update the old XT that just about runs e-mails and get one of these boxes, keep your keyboard, mouse, screen etc, the Windows 7 CD is worth the money alone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Product failed but service did not., 11 Dec 2012
Unfortunately it had a fault which I could not rectify. However, the service provided by Level3Computer was of a high standard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
Does what is reqired good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars check you know what a mini tower is, 4 Jun 2014
someone somewhere (somewhere in the universe) - See all my reviews
this computer works fine I cant complain about that a little slow maybe but well worth the price my only problem was not knowing that a mini tower is actually very large about three times the size of the XP machine it was supposed to surpass be carefull check the model numbers on the internet before you buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Research & Shop around before you buy., 22 Mar 2014
Tony Larlham (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought a Dell Optiplex 745 from another seller (on eBay). It was not exactly as expected & I had to get 2 replacement parts (1 quite important) from seller, which was OK. If the seller had checked the product thoroughly before despatch, then no replacements would be needed. TheDell is much better than my 10 yr old 1 (an HP with Win XP), as faster (4gb RAM: 5.8ghz). Dell is a bit basic to look at, but does the job well. Much better internet response. I recommend the Dell OptiPlex series, and refurbished units are fine. I WOULD RECOMMEND shop around for specification & price. Go for a seller with good feedback & reviews. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Feb 2014
Exactly as described, upgraded to 745 from 600, delivered extremely promptly in very secure packaging and seems to me that everything works as it should.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain PC, 15 Feb 2014
Mozza (Solihull England) - See all my reviews
The PC is going well. I added the RAM from my old one to boost it a bit. It sits in a cupboard so I was not bothered about the aesthetics. Absolute bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it on?, 7 Feb 2014
Arrived two days earlier than I expected (good job I was in !).Great delivery, the driver carried it up All my stairs to second floor. Good packaging and all recycled. Computer is so quiet compared to my old Dell XP, couldn't hear my old one without headphones on.Now I can barely hear if this one is on.Windows 7 is very different from Windows XP. Easier to use in some aspects but more difficult in others , but I suspect I'll get used to it. In good nick and cannot see any marks on casing . Having fun discovering new things I can do. Well worth the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Dell Computer, 30 Jan 2014
Easy to install and easy to use delivered quickly and well packaged, very pleased with this purchase. Only one problem there was no Wifi card

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell Desktop, 23 Nov 2013
Good deal works well and great valve for money for a second machine. Arrived on time and well packaged. Always found Dells reliable.